13

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I got a lot of PMS of people asking me, how I took yesterday. I was honestly just trying to be as positive as possible.

that's how you should take it. Its okay to cry, because I cant act like I didn't, but jahseh would want you to be happy that he's in a better place now.

so just stay positive.

I walked down the streets in front of our building

I walked down the streets in front of our building. I was simply getting some groceries, and supplies since this purge was lasting for an entire month.

why the fuck an entire month? by the time this ends, everyone gon be dead.

I kept a steady pace down a hill to a Walmart, that basically had everything on sale all the time since only poor people shopped there.

I was walking past this store where the windows showed multiple televisions in the view. The channel was on the news for all of them. And of course, Donald was having his talk.

"we have decided to change the purge in to only 24 hours since many people I work with claimed that this could be the end of America if it lasts for a month." The television exclaimed.

finally he actually did some smart.

I pulled my phone out my pocket, getting ready to text Kehlani, Red and Jenna to the news I just picked up, when I accidentally bumped in to someone.

"watch where the fuck you goin', nigga" I heard a familiar voice making me look up.

"why you at my girls house, putting yo' hands on her and shit." I yelled at kentrell .

"Because, Yo' hoe owes me, my god damn money." He growled.

"nigg- how much she owe you?" I looked down.

"50 dollars." he said simply.

I exhaled pulling two twenty dollar bills and a ten out, handing them to him.

"now please leave Dina, alone." I asked him.

"i will leave her alone. All I wanted was my money" he put his hands up in defense, walking away.

He thought this was over. He put his hands on her, that's not just a warning. That's a death sentance.

just wait till this purge thing start.