Entry 14

Raven grabbed her wrist and pulled her up from the bed

"Wait, Raven! I don't want anyone else—"

But Raven wasn't listening, and before long she had dragged Maria all the way to Clementine's bedroom door.

"W-What are we doing here?" Maria said. "I don't want to talk to Clementine about my sexual inexperience."

"Shhh. It's okay." Raven said as she knocked on the door. "Clementine is totally cool with stuff like this. You can't tell when you first meet her. You've got to really get to know her."

Clementine opened the door, wearing a black nightgown, somehow still looking incredibly well put together even though she had just woken up. She tiredly glanced between the two of them.

"What is it? It's early." She said flatly.

"Maria needs help. It's about sex. Let us in!" Raven said. She pushed her way into Clementine's room without waiting for her response. Maria, for the most part, simply let herself be dragged.

"It's about— Wait, what's going on?"

Raven shut the door and spun around dramatically.

"Maria needs sex advice." Raven said it like it was the most exciting thing she'd ever experienced. "She's never had sex, and she's never even masturbated!"

Clementine sniffed and glanced to the side.

"Why are you getting me involved?"

Raven rolled her eyes.

"Come on. You can trust her."

No you can't. None of you should trust me. I don't even trust me. Maria thought.

"I honestly shouldn't have even told you." Clementine said.

"And how many people have I told?"

"At least one, clearly."

"I actually don't know why Raven brought me here." Maria said,clearing her throat.

Clementine groaned, and rubbed her temples.

"Come on, now." Raven said. She walked over to Maria and grabbed her cheek. "Look how sweet and innocent she is. She couldn't hurt a fly."

Maria flinched away.

"Fine." Clementine said. "But if I get in trouble down the line from this, it's going to be your ass on the line."

Raven laughed.

"What?"

"You said 'ass'."

Clementine looked like she was going to say something else, but Maria interrupted her.

"I'm sorry, what's going on? I'm still really confused."

Clementine sighed, and turned to walk over to her closet. She opened it, and started struggling to pull out a large cardboard box. Maria walked over, and leaned down as she started to open it up.