Chapter Four

Cole Black's Point of view

It's been about a week since Kaelie and I have started living at Slytherin Manor and we just got our Hogwarts letters sent to us yesterday afternoon. We already had most of the things that we needed for our upcoming school year but we still needed extra potion ingredients, all of the textbooks, and some extra parchment and ink stuff like that.

Kaelie's birthday was coming up soon though, Friday the 7th of September,  and so I hoped to find something brilliant for her. 

After getting dressed into simple black dress robes with silver trimming I slid on my silver dragon-hide boots and went downstairs to see Lonny and Kaelie making breakfast. 

"Cole! Look at these pancakes, they're blueberry ones!" Kaelie grinned and I inspected them as they finished cooking the pancakes. Two days ago Kaelie got bored with my teaching her the Patronus Charm and decided she wanted to learn how to cook and so Lonny had happily agreed to teach her, of course after bursting out into sobs because no one had ever asked her teach, Lonny was very grateful.

We soon finished the plate of pancakes the two had made, I had to admit they were really nice.

"Lonny has turned on the floo for Mister Cole and Miss Kaelie and will Lonny need to make arrangements for lunch?" I gave the house elf a smile as she happily twirled around in the light green dress that Kaelie had bought for her.

"No thank you Lonny, in fact you can have the rest of the morning and afternoon off" I said as I gave her a hug, she thanked me over and over as Kaelie and I made our way to the fireplace in the living room.

"DIAGON ALLEY"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Draco Malfoy's Point of View

I got my Hogwarts book list for this year last night.  I have to go there again with an old madman as the headmaster. I've been searching everywhere around Diagon Alley and even Knockturn Alley in hopes of meeting that green eyed boy again. I've felt a piece of myself missing ever since I laid eyes on him. 

I was going to Diagon Alley again today, not just for my green eyed mate, but also to get the necessary supplies for the next year ahead. 

I left home after dressing in a black silk buttoned shirt and dark green dress pants. Recently my mind has been wandering, which can, at time, be dangerous. 

What if I never see those green eyes again? What If I will continue to live by myself, lonely and miserable? What school does he even go to?

My mind then went back to four days ago when my father, mother and I were having dinner. 

~

"Father, Mother I have a pressing matter that I wish to discuss" my mother nodded for me to go on while my father just raised an eyebrow.