Chapter Thirty-Seven

Kaelie Rivergreen's Point of View

It was currently lunch time and while the group were still a little sleep deprived all of us couldn't contain our excitement for what was going to be coming into the Great Hall soon. Rita's article, which would explain to the public everything that Dumbledore has done which will also lead to the date that have been given for his trial and also hopefully a date for Tom Riddle's trial as well if everything goes to planned.

"Kaelie you're going to burn a hole into ground with how much your leg is bouncing up and down" Emrys said shoving a mouthful of potato salad into his mouth. I glared at him and kicked his leg making him whine in pain. I chuckled and ruffled his hair before taking a look around the hall. A lot of the students were still gone, their parents deciding it wasn't safe for them after all of the rumours surrounding the old coot but they would be back. Minerva would be named Headmistress and Cole's parents will recover and be discharged soon. Everything will be all well and good. It has to be.

"There are the owls!" Fred exclaimed and a grin made its way onto my face. Most of the others were confused as to why the owls were coming in again but the Slytherins just looked at the owls and then at us and then back to what they were previously doing. The lot of em had learned not to ask questions at this point. The Daily Prophet was soon dropped on the space in front of everybody, even those who weren't subscribed. I picked it up and my wide spread even wider when I saw the title.

"ALBUS DUMBLEDORE FACING A POSSIBLE LIFE LONG SENTENCE IN AZAKBAN?"

I turned the page over to read the article and it just warmed my heart to know that everything was going right, those who seeked justice would get it and those who though they could avoid it would be getting an ice cold bucket of reality shoved down their throats.

'Hey readers, you may be wondering why I am writing to you all so soon. Well I have just been informed of the saddest of tragedies that occurred at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, last night. Who am I kidding, I think a lot of you will rejoice in the fact that Albus Dumbledore, former headmaster, will be facing trial in just two days based on the ever-growing pile of complaints and offences in which Dumbledore has been involved in. Should Dumbledore be found guilty, which after the events of last night when Lily and Sirius Black were found in a secret passageway next to his office, the Aurors have assured us that he will be severely punished for his crimes. It seems like they are already getting the old coot's bed ready in a cell at Azkaban.

Along with Lily and Sirius Black, there were other bodies found last night, two witches alive and currently at St Mungos, three other unidentifiable bodies that have unfortunately passed and one muggle family consisting of one women and two larger males.

Not only this but all other followers of Albus Dumbledore will have to be brought in for questioning, and should they too be involved, then they also may face serious consequences as well.

As for the conditions of Lily and Sirius Black, I am afraid that information is to be kept confidential at the wishes of their son, Heir Cole Black, and his boyfriend, Heir Draco Malfoy. If you have any questions regarding Dumbledore's trial then please don't be afraid to send those questions in to my office at the Ministry. Until next time readers!'

"Don't you just love her?" I say sighing pleased that everyone finally knew that Dumbledore would be facing the consequences of his actions very soon.

"Careful Kaelie, you're gay is showing" Emrys snickered and I kicked him again.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes and the others just laughed at our antics. The atmosphere was so alive again, Emrys had said it was Hogwarts cleansing the place of Dumbledore's presence and I had to agree that it made sense. Just being in the bastard's presence made you want to run away and jump off of the astronomy tower. Things were going to plan and soon everything would be good and I could start planning Draco and Cole's wedding. Well, they weren't actually engaged yet but mark my words it is going to happen, soon.