Chapter Twenty-Six

Cole Black's Point of View

Emrys, Kaelie, Fred, George and I were the only ones left after saying our goodbyes to Luna, Pansy and Draco who had to go back home with their parents. It had only been 15 minutes since we had left them but I already missed Draco so much. Our bond had grown so much since we started at Hogwarts and I had just gotten so used to his presence next to me. I knew I would be seeing him within a week and a bit yet I still miss him. 

"Hey Cole, should we head to Gringott's first?"

"Huh? Oh yeah we probably should. I wanna check out a few vaults and I know you guys need to sort some things out as well" I nod to Fred and George who look at me with a knowing look. 

"Cole, mate you'll see your lover soon enough"

"For now just have some fun with all of us" I smile weakly and nod, Kaelie coming up to link arms with mine as we enter Diagon Alley. 

"Let's just focus on what we came here for, finding our more about your parents whereabouts, getting Fred and George emancipated, and doing a little shopping for Yule." Kaelie said in a soft voice and I smiled agreeing with her. This would take my mind off of things.

Entering the bank, we all bowed to the goblins and they bowed back. Walking up to the front desk we all saw the head Goblin Ragnarok working away, focusing on a pile of paperwork.

"Excuse me Sir, we'd like to talk to any goblin about Lily and Sirius' disappearance as well as the possibility of emancipation for Fred and George Weasley." Ragnarok looked up and his eyebrows raised.

"Good evening Cole Lillian Black, Lord to Potter, Peverell, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and heir to Slytherin, Lestrange, Riddle, Emrys. After I finish with this paperwork, I will personally assist you and your associates myself. You should see a black and dark red door to your left, please enter and make yourselves comfortable." I nod to the Head Goblin and we head through the door to what seemed to be his office, a desk was in place as well as shelves upon shelves of tomes and books and scrolls. Kaelie, Emrys and I sat on the long couch that was placed in front of the desk and off to the side was another couch where Fred and George sat. 

Ten minutes had passed before Ragnarok came into the room with a few supplies. 

"Okay so I believe we should start off with the twins's emancipation. Now first I need to make sure that the two of you are who you say you are. Next I need to have a sufficient reason as to why they should be emancipated as well as evidence." The twins nodded and preceded to slit their wrists so that their blood would mix with this truth telling potion which would turn blue if they were who they said they were and red if not. 

Once their blood was mixed into the potion after two minutes it turned blue. Ragnarok gave a sharp nod before turning to the twins waiting for them to speak.

" So we would like to be emancipated because we do not feel safe in the comfort of our own home. We found out last summer that our mother had been feeding us compulsion potions and overheard she was planning on writing up marriage contracts with people we didn't know, without our consent. Here are two vials of our memories." After viewing the memories the Head Goblin verified them and copied them sealing the vials in an unbreakable box. 

"Okay now you two need to give blood again on these pieces of parchment and then we will see your inheritances. If you end up inheriting any other houses or lines than you may choose to take that name and lordship. If you do not inherit any other houses or lines than you may either make up your own name and start a new line or another person may do a ritual to accept you into their line."