Charming of A City of A Thousand Lights by Fu Yanni

June in 2011 was a year that meant a lot to me. I did not expect that in that year I would get a rare opportunity in my life, go abroad for the first time, where I could study while traveling by not using my own budget, even given pocket money. Yes, everyone who gets the chance will feel very lucky. At that time I had the opportunity to visit Shanghai city, which got the nickname City of A Thousand Lights. But first, let's we know a little information about Shanghai city.

 Shanghai is the largest city in the Red Dragon country, the People's Republic of China

Shanghai is the largest city in the Red Dragon country, the People's Republic of China. The city is located on the edge of the Chang Jiang delta. And in the past few decades, the city has become the most important economic, trade and communication center in China. And the port of Shanghai is one of the busiest ports in the world, in addition to Singapore and Rotterdam. Administratively, Shanghai is one of the four municipalities of China, which has provincial status. Shanghai is part of the municipality of Song Jiang which is governed by Suzhou province. Because Shanghai is the largest industrial and economic city in China, don't be surprised if the city is experiencing severe air pollution. This is due to the large number of factories, industrial and vehicle fumes meet downtown in Shanghai. Because indeed most Chinese products that enter the world are produced in this city. And do you know if Shanghai is also known as the city of a thousand lights? Why is that? This is none other than the charm of the city of Shanghai at night which is equipped with special colors and lots of light and it is very stunning. I think, you will also be happy to see all the beautiful lights and could be a very instagrammable photo spot.

Although Shanghai is a big city as a center of the economy, there are also people who live as homeless people, living under bridges.

When I visit, this city is the transition season, from spring to summer, so every afternoon it rains but not heavy, but in the morning, the weather is very hot, but not as hot as burning, but hot as if in the sauna room

When I visit, this city is the transition season, from spring to summer, so every afternoon it rains but not heavy, but in the morning, the weather is very hot, but not as hot as burning, but hot as if in the sauna room. Several times when I passed the toll, I often saw a giant very tall poles built like thermometers with very large numbers and showing degrees Celsius. Probably this is a city thermometer that was intentionally built as a weather indicator for the city. Sometimes this pole shows the number 38° C, but sometimes 40° C, even once to 41° C. But guys, this pollution only happens in downtown of Shanghai. Even though Shanghai is the busiest and most active city in China, we can still find and very interesting many tourist attractions that are free of pollution to visit. There are several famous places in Shanghai that I had the opportunity to visit.