My adventure is imposing by Ayu Lestari

Life is a long journey that must be passed. What makes us feel happy or sad is ourselves. Introduce my name, ayu, I'm 20 years old. I was a 4th semester student majoring in English literature at the Indonesian Technocrat University. In this semester, I have not felt difficult with college. I can still play with my friends. Oh yeah, introduce me to my friends. A person who is a bit fussy and likes to pay attention to small things is very detailed, he is a Puspita. Puspita also has the same majored with me. Next is Apri, she is my friend from the Department of Information Engineering. He is very strict but sometimes makes jokes that make us laugh with his little accent of Lampung language. Sometimes he also uses Lampung when speaking to us. And the last one which is rather quiet, in contrast to Apri who has the language of Lampung, my friend this one is Javanese. Introducing his name is Balis, majoring in information systems. We started friends since we were in semester 2.

At that time on Saturday morning in the even semester holiday, the sweet voice of the chicken in the morning and the sun appeared without shame emitting its light. While exhaling deeply, my heart expressed a poem "I'm bored at home, I want to go on vacation", in my heart. With the same activities carried out every day at home I feel bored. The only thing I want is to go on vacation to get rid of this boredom. When I was opening social media, a message came from Apri. In the message Apri planned a vacation, she invited me to go on vacation to Lake Ranau, South Oku. And I feel happy because I will go on vacation. And at that time Apri and I decided to leave on September 23, 2017. Not only me and Apri, but we will go on vacation with Puspita, Balis and also Rio.

We departed from Bandar Lampung in the afternoon. Our trip was very impressive and full of fear. Because we only rely on Google maps to get there. Our journey continues to knit from urban to very remote villages. Very often we stop asking questions from the local community. We continued to explore the road until evening. I never expected this trip with me. A winding road, lots of sharp turns and narrow paths that have many ravines. The night the temperature gets colder, the fog also starts to appear and starts to get thick because we are in the mountains. At that time we all felt anxious because there were no settlements, there were only large trees like forests, but we continued our journey. After passing through the forest we finally found a residential area and at that time there was a wedding and I was surprised because it was 1 a.m. in the morning, but the event is still ongoing. In the car we talked about it and we thought maybe it was a traditional wedding in the local area. At that time there were many residents and we stopped to ask for directions. Late into the night we continued our journey until we arrived at a nice mosque with luxurious architecture, the name of the mosque was the Aminatul Jannah Mosque, West Lampung.

In the mosque we rested and performed evening prayer services. Getting out of the car I felt like I was at the top, the location of the mosque in the area which was located at an altitude of up to 1000 meters above sea level, was known as a cold-temperature area. So that when I touch the water there it feels very cold like ice. The atmosphere there is very cool and makes me feel comfortable. The mosque is also referred to by residents as a rest area for people who travel to the area and also this mosque as a spot to take pictures because the scenery is very beautiful.
Not only that in front of the mosque there is a hill where there are a number of statues with typical clothes of Lampung traditional with a large logo that is "BUMI SEKALA BEKHAK". We don't want to miss to feel the beauty of this place even though at night. We immediately rushed to the peak.

According to the story of the community around the peak of Bumi Sekala Bekhak, around 1995 the peak was originally an ordinary place that became a gathering place and hanging out for young people and a resting place when exhausted on the way. Over time this peak is increasingly favored by the people of West Lampung and is also a favorite photo spot. Over time, the West Lampung government renovated the summit to become an increasingly attractive tourist spot. Renovations and new buildings are now increasingly intensively established by the government and managers to complement tourist facilities. In that place we toured around the peak, there were also people who guarded the place, the bus said. During the tour we found a number of facilities such as mosques, cafes, benches or seating and toilets. After being satisfied to go around and enjoy the atmosphere of the peak of the earth while we were back we continued the journey because the time showed getting late. If you see from the directions maps, our trip isn't too far away. We continue to explore the road to get to our destination. Suddenly the mobile phone that we use for the direction of the battery runs out. And all the mobile phones we have are dead, the signal is very difficult there. Finally we only rely on local residents and fortunately there are still residents who are on guard or patrol. Because there were no directions we dropped to ask the residents. After we asked, the resident said that if the place we were going to visit was not far from the area, about an hour to get there. As we continued walking, we couldn't wait to get to that place. During the trip we singing and make a joke, so we don't get bored in the car. It didn't feel like the end of the activity, we arrived at our destination right hit 3 a.m. in the morning. We feel anxious and tired when we arrive and we can breathe freely. It was so until we searched for stalls because we were starving. We also stop at a small shop, and there are groups of people there and it seems they are also visitors. When we were eating, one of them asked us.
"Hi guys. What are you doing here? "said uncle
"We are on vacation here, sir," said Apri
"Where are you from?" Asked uncle
"We are from Bandar Lampung Pak," I replied
"Wow, so far yeah. Are you still in college? "Asked uncle
"Still sir" said Apri
"Where's your college?" Asked Uncle
"we are school in Teknokrat sir" I replied
"Well, I'm also a Teknokrat alumni, graduating in 2009," said uncle
"Wow, right sir? I asked
"Yes, true. I still have the KTM, “said uncle while showing his KTM.
We also saw the KTM and indeed he was a Teknokrat alumnus. We did not expect to meet with technocrat alumni there. After a long conversation it turned out that a group of people from Palembang who wanted to climb the Seminung mountain. And after we felt full, drowsiness began to appear and finally we decided to sleep in the car.
We get up early and rushed to take a shower because we didn't want to miss a moment to see the sun appear in the morning.

It can be seen from the picture that I caught, that is how the atmosphere of Danau  Ranau, Oku Selatan, Banding Agung sub-district is, in the morning at that time. It is on this border between South Sumatra and Lampung that there is the second largest lake in Sumatra, namely Danau Ranau. The temperature of the air there is very cool and fresh, we enjoy the beautiful natural atmosphere without pollution because the place is far from the city and in the hilly area. I never thought if I would get to this place, before that we were hesitant to go to this place because of the great distance and we did not understand the way to get to this place. But with a determination we finally got here. We use our time to take pictures in every corner of this place.

We don’t have much time there because we think of a great distance to go home to the Bandar Lampung. After being satisfied to capture the photos and see the atmosphere of Danau Ranau, we rushed home. We really appreciated our return trip without worry and fear because we already understood the road and during the return trip, we crossed the plantation and enjoyed a very beautiful rural atmosphere. Because we passed pesisir barat so we decided to stop by Labuan Jukung Krui, pesisir barat. Where the place is visited by local and foreign residents because not only is the beach beautiful, tourists are also used to surfing. And local residents are very friendly there.

There you can easily find young coconut, because there are so many traders selling young coconut. Not only that, there are also many who sell food such as dumplings, meatballs, and others.

After being satisfied to enjoy the atmosphere of the pesisir barat, we continued the journey to go home. During the trip if there is a good place to be a photo spot, we will stop and take photos. This is a very memorable trip for me, because I visited a very beautiful place to visit. Indonesia is indeed famous for its culture and beautiful tourist attractions in each province. The natural beauty of Indonesia which is not owned by other countries is our pride as Indonesian people, and it is our responsibility to maintain and preserve it. It was not felt that we arrived in Bandar Lampung after many hours we just sat in the car seat which made our butt feel hot. This is my travel journey which will be an impressive adventure story.