Rajabasa Mountain Foot by Mustika Reza A

I love my Sunday routine, I always takes the time to take a walk, almost never missed my Sunday without going outside the house. That week I wanted to go to the beach named Wartawan beach in Kalianda, I had planned far to go to the beach with my sister Yola, she was a friend of mine so that I was like a sister. Yola's hobbies with me are playing, so wherever I want to go far she always accompanies, even though he's a woman but she's quite strong and tireless, oh yeah she's a badminton athlete.
Getting ready to go to Kalianda, the time was cloudy and it seemed to be raining but because of me and Yola intending to go away from far far days ago we decided to go to Kalianda. Sure enough the rain began to fall when I was in the middle of the trip, we still drove using a motorbike, but because the rain was getting heavier so we decided to take shelter in a stall, rain like this is suitable for eating Indomie boiled so we ordered two bowl boiled noodles, about half an hour we waited for the rain to subside while accompanied by the voice of the old man who was telling a friend next to him while eating fried foods.
"Kalianda is still far, huh?" I asked Yola and the seller of boiled noodles  answer "not far away, about half an hour away". We remember that we have friends who live in Kalianda, Ayu's name and we had time to send a message while finishing the noodles, Ayu said that we had to approach her at Ayu's house so that later she would take us to where we wanted. Finally arrived at Ayu's house and lapse a few minutes before going to the beach, the rain fell again with so heavy hmm, so we had to wait again, why the weather is uncertain even though it entered not April.
The rain subsided leaving the remaining water left in the branches of the tree which would fall to the ground if exposed to the wind, the smell of rain was always nice to me. We left to go to the beach whether we had to or not have to leave because we arrived in Kalianda, in the middle of the rain it fell again and we shaded again, we spent a lot of time waiting for the rain to subside, after the rain subsided we immediately stepped on the gas to the location Beach Journalist, a beautiful beach with a stretch of white sand stretching like a carpet, the beach is clean and not many people visit, for a moment I exhale and remember the tsunami that recently happened in Kalianda and the coast of this reporter near some Way mili last time it was damaged by the waves.
The next trip to the foot of Mount Rajabasa, we had to hurry because there was not much time, it was almost afternoon and we wanted to visit two locations for photographs. Until also at the foot of Mount Rajabasa, it felt very fresh there with a stretch of green grass stretching everywhere and there was a buffalo eating grass there, we ran there to you until I found a stone to sit and I read a book there or the novel was more precise hahaha I like the place even though sun set is reluctant to show his face because it is covered in clouds after the rain.
The time was right at 4 and we hurried home because we were afraid of being on the road and we had to go to college tomorrow Monday. Sure enough in the middle of the way back to Bandar Lampung the sky was dark and another one we were riding three hahaha so this afternoon after our return from the foot of Mount Rajabasa, we stopped at Ayu's house again to say goodbye and apparently Ayu wanted to return to Bandar Lampung too but we lazy to look for a travel driver and be on a triple trip. Arriving at Bandar Lampung at 8 pm we arrived safely to boarding houses and took a shower and I took Yola to Badminton training on the Lampung Walk, I have told you that she was strong right? Yes it is There was fatigue. Training arrived at eleven o'clock in the evening and went home to the boarding house, cleaned the body and we slept because tomorrow morning there was a class at seven o'clock, a nice day.