Beautiful Monumen in Kediri by Putri Intan S. W.

There are so many places in Indonesia that can be used as a vacation spot or just visit to unwind. Bali, Lombok, Raja Ampat, Komodo Island and many other tourist attractions in Indonesia that are realy famous to foreign countries.

Indonesia holds so many natural charms and human works, many very affordable and even free tourist attractions that are also worth considering as your vacation choice with friends or family. One of them is tourist attractions in East Java, namely the city of Kediri.

Kediri is located 130 km southwest of Surabaya and is the largest city when after Surabaya and Malang. Kediri is the main trade center for the largest cigarette and sugar industry in Indonesia. You will find many expanses of sugar cane fields in Kediri, our eyes will be spoiled with the green sugar-producing plants.

Holding the title of one of the most promising cities for investment in Indonesia is certainly not only about economics but also there are very famous tourist attractions there, namely the Simpul Lima Gumul Monument which is very large and very similar to the L'Arc de Triomphe monument in Paris. in Tugu Rejo Village, Ngasem District, Kediri Regency. To get to this place it takes about 20 minutes from the center of Kediri or 30 minutes from the Kediri City Railway Station.

The Simpang Lima Gumul Monument has reliefs on its walls that depict the history of the city of Kediri and Ganesha. No wonder this place is very crowded other than free, Simpang Lima Gumul is a crossroads to get to the surrounding cities, one of them is Surabaya, many people from various regions through this road and not infrequently stop by to enjoy its beauty. This monument is an alternative tourist place in East Java that is very affordable, if you pass through it there's nothing wrong to stop by or be used as a reference for a vacation spot with your family.

My first impression in Kediri was that the people were friendly and the atmosphere was comfortable, maybe this reason is because there are so many people who come for tourism or to study, we know there is a small town of Pare which is one of Kediri's attractions. various groups who want to learn English from all regions in Indonesia usually choose Pare as the right place.