Padang, Kingdom of Tourism in Sumatra by Dinsyah

Hi fiends, how are you?
my name is dinsyah, here I would like to teel you about my experience when I first set my foot in the place of beach in sumatra padang and I would to give you litle bit information about padang west Sumatra. West Sumatra can be regarded as a complete tourist destination because it offers a variety of attractions that can meet the needs of tourists. This province has incomparable natural attractions; for hunters historical places can come to a number of museums, monuments, and heritage buildings of the colonial era; who likes culinary tourism, don't ask about the greatness of Minang land specialties that are increasingly victorious after serving rendang recognized by UNESCO as a typical Indonesian food. Traveling around West Sumatra brings us to four important cities that stand with their respective charms, namely Padang the capital city, Bukittinggi which is described as Yogyakarta, Sumatra, the mining town of Sawahlunto, and charming Payakumbuh.
As one of the big cities on the island of Sumatra, Padang is increasingly developing economically, different from the tourist realm. Some time ago Padang was only used as a stopover when landing at Minangkabau International Airport, before moving on to other cities in West Sumatra which were considered more attractive. However, this changed with the addition of infrastructure, especially since Padang became one of the cities in West Sumatra that participated in the international bicycle race competition, Tour de Singkarak. Padang was increasingly stretching to show himself, no longer as limited as the entrance gate.
Ideally, to explore the city of Padang takes two days, with the conditions of the trip carried out without chasing time so that walkers can enjoy each destination visited. If you want to explore the islands around Padang or visit the beaches around Padang Pariaman, provide one day to explore it. We summarize a number of selected destinations that can be visited while on vacation in Padang.
Great Mosque of West Sumatra
One of my favorite place is Great Mosque Built in 2007, the Great Mosque of West Sumatra is not only the pride of the people of Padang and its surroundings, but also becomes one of the destinations targeted by tourists. If you have just arrived from the direction of the Minangkabau International Airport, the position of the mosque is just before entering the city center, and from afar it has seen the roofs of a typical building such as the gadang house, a typical Minangkabau house.
Padang Beach
After building destination ofcourse beach in Padang is a must visit for you. Natural attractions are a favorite of local residents who often spend time here late in the afternoon, regardless of weekdays or weekends. Often called taplau, short for but lauik, which is interpreted as a seaside, Padang Beach stretches from the Purus area to the estuary of Batang Arau. Indeed, Padang Beach is not a typical white sandy beach and the color of water is blue-turquoise graded like the beaches in Eastern Indonesia, but the coastal currents tend to be tight because it is directly adjacent to the Indian Ocean.
kota tua Padang
Padang also has an Old City area located on the shore of the Batang Arau River, which looks neat with buildings characterized by Dutch and Chinese. Come in the morning or late afternoon when the sun does not shine thick, just walk or ride a bicycle along the pedestrian paths and aisles as it was pulled into the past. Begin the exploration of Jalan Keleteng, then go to Jalan Arau, forwarded to Jalan Pasa Batipuah, where along the way you will find interesting old buildings as photo objects. Air Manis and Batu Malin Kundang Beach.
Legend or true story, Malin Kundang who was condemned to become a stone is one of the interesting stories that have been handed down from generation to generation, especially because it contains deep moral messages. For those who were first visiting Padang, they did not want to miss the opportunity to see the stone stretch at Air Manis Beach, which can be reached from the city of Padang in about 45 minutes. With an entrance ticket of IDR 5,000 per person, visitors can enter the beach area and move towards the shore to see directly the stretch of stone that forms like someone who is prostrating.
I am really enjoy my destination in Padang is the capital of West Sumatra which has a lot of tourism and tourism and the tourist attractions above have been my first time to visit Padang. a lot of learning experience after I set foot in the country that was rich in customs, culture and destination. this is a place of of beautiful destination and and difficult to forget. One more I am forget to explain about qulinary in Padang and letter I will tell you. 😘