03: I Am All Yours

Buffalo, New York City,
ECMC Hospital..

"Damn it Jay.." Cole say while chuckling. Damon on the other hand is currently 'pretending' to help Jayden on walking towards the emergency room while laughing a little.

"Sometimes I do wonder how he could survived on war with this brain he got right there.." Jayden let out a big sigh. The fact that Cole called for an ambulance really amazed him.

"I thought that it would be little dramatic for you to meet Dr. Emily with an ambulance getting involved in it.. Based on my experience, girls love a dramatic encounter.." Cole say while smirking. Suddenly he remember all the 'dramatic encounter' that he had with few girls. Cole is known for being a Casanova, and the playboy one on Special Force team. That is the reason why his call sign at the army is PB, which stand for playboy.

"Idiot. A patient who could still walk is not consider as an emergency that need an ambulance.. Don't you knew that Cole??" Damon ask.

Cole snorted before replying to Damon. "Of course I knew about that.." Jayden just chuckles watching Cole and Damon. Just as they get into the ER, a nurse immediately take Jayden to one of the bed in the ER.

"He fell down to the floor. He got carried away while dancing in the club which bring us to this.." Jayden eyes become wide after what Cole just said to the nurse. Got carried away while dancing?.. Jayden thought to himself. He control himself from letting out a chuckles.

"He broke his hand.." Damon point out to Jayden's hand while shaking his head looking at Cole. The nurse let out a small laugh due to what Cole just said to her. Jayden did not notice that the one that he's been dying to see is currently walking towards their direction.

"Dr. Marshall, this patient broke his hand.." The nurse say when she see Emily is currently standing beside of them. Jayden can't help himself but to smile when Emily come. Damon immediately turn his head to look at Emily. No wonder Jayden fall for this girl. He admit that she is beautifull. Cole on the other hand is currently smirking while looking at Jayden.

Emily give the three of them a smile. Pretending not to remember the man that had captured her eyes ever since the first time she met him. "Let me check it okay..?" She ask while looking straight at Jayden. He just nods at her. He knows for sure that Emily remember him, but she's acting like they just see each other for the first time.

"Sure. I am all yours.." He tease. Emily just nods, and smile at him while checking his hand carefully. She pretend to be calm even though her heart is currently beating fast. This man really know to tease her. She thought to herself.

"Hmm, It's not that serious. It just a small fractured you got here on your wrist. You just need a cast. Maybe about two or three days you could take off the cast." Emily explain to Jayden in detail. Jayden is not blinking even for once, watching her speak.

Both Damon and Cole burst out a little chuckles watching Jayden who is currently staring at the beautiful doctor's face like he want to eat her for dinner.

"But still, you'll need an x-ray first. The nurse will take you there. And after that I will put a cast on your hand." Emily say to Jayden who shamelessly staring at her face. The nurse who is watching them from behind can't help but to smile a little. Even a 5 years old child will know that Jayden is obviously flirting with Emily.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••