10: I Need You

Main St, Buffalo, New York,
Amherst Station Apartments.

Emily's, and Jayden's clothes can be seen all over the floor. It is already 9 AM right now, but Jayden is currently laying there on Emily's bed, still in a deep sleep, and totally naked.

Last night, was epic for both of them. Jayden let out a little grunts, trying to wake up. He open his eyes slowly, while his hand is roaming on the bed, searching for Emily.

"Emily??" Jayden say, with his deep husky morning voice. Realizing that Emily is not on the bed, Jayden try to sit with his eyes scanning the room. A small piece of paper is there on the desk lamp just beside Emily's bed.

"I am so sorry, but I got a emergency call from the ER. I'll call you later.."

Jayden let out a little chuckles when he read the paper. "Roger that captain, A beauty bossy little one..." He say to himself, smiling. Their feeling for each other is keep on going strong, and stronger everyday.

Jayden take his phone, to send a text message to Emily. But just as he unlock his phone, it shows a 15 missed calls from his father, General Benjamin. "Shit.." He let out a little groans.

Last night they were supposed to have a dinner together, which is why Jayden went out even though it is raining, to buy a wine. The red wine is General Benjamin's favorite. Jayden immediately dial his father's number in a rush.

"I am soo dead..." He mumbles to himself while waiting for his father to pick up the phone. After a few seconds of waiting, finally his father pick it up.

"Jayden?? Where were you??" Just as he want to reply, General Benjamin cut him off.

"Wherever you are right now, you better prepare yourself. The headquarters called me this morning, your units received another secret mission.." Jayden immediately picking up all his clothes on the floor, while still holding the phone on his ear.

"Send me your location now, the Special Forces Units will go to India A.S.A.P . A helicopter will be picking you up. Do you copy??"

"Yes dad.." Jayden reply shortly before ending the phone call. He wear his clothes in a rush. The fact that he have to suddenly leave Emily again for a second time already, is really hard for him. But as a soldier, it is his responsibility to obey the order given to him.

He walk to the rooftop of Emily's apartment building to wait for the helicopter. His finger is currently typing something using his phone, in a rush. He is sending a text message to the girl that had made his night the best night ever. It was so passionate that he almost can't let her go. One thing for sure is, he is falling for her all over again...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ECMC Hospital,
Buffalo New York..

"How is she????? I want to see her."

"Emily...." Mr. Marshall say, trying to calm her down. She's been asking to see her mother ever since she arrive at the hospital. Emily look at her father with her teary eyes.