14: It's Him

U.S Military Base,
Bagram Airfield (BAF),
Parwan Province, Afghanistan.

"Jay, all the boys is ready to take off to Kabul.." Damon say to Jayden who is seating on his desk, holding a piece of paper.

"All the things is also already on the truck..You better hurry up and pack up your things, because that damn Cole is fucking eager to meet with all the beautiful reporters that will came for that UNV.." He add, while smirking a little remembering Cole's excited face.

After they received the order to take part in the UNV Programmed, Cole is the first person that was so damn happy about it. This is because the UNV programmed will attract many eyes of the reporters from across the world, especially all the countries that is part of the UN. And Cole, being Cole, is full with his anticipation to meet with a beautiful reporter in Kabul.

"Jay??" He say after not getting any response from Jayden. Jayden is looking at the paper on his hand, not saying anything.

"What is that??"

"The list of all the medical team that will come tomorrow.." Jayden reply, while handing the paper to Damon.

There are ten names on that paper, but Damon's eyes immediately catch on the first name on it. The head of the medical team. He knows that name so damn well thanks to Jayden. The memory of Jayden asking them to break his hand after he saw her name tag is still fresh on Damon's memory.

"The beautiful doctor that had made you insane right.. " Damon is smirking towards Jayden. Jayden laugh a little hearing Damon's statement.

Damn right... Jayden thought to himself before standing up from his seat. The fact that he will meet her again after 7 months since their last meeting, is actually bothering him. How can he not be bother by the fact that the one who had make him missing someone like crazy is actually coming tomorrow.

"Out of many doctors in USA, it just got to be her huh...Jeez...what a fate man.." Damon add again with his smirks. Jayden punch his stomach a little that make him groans.

"Let's go.. We better move now before it getting dark. There's a lot to prepare in Kabul.." Jayden say, taking back the paper from Damon's hand.

"Aye aye captain..." Damon reply while laughing a little. He follow Jayden from behind. Since the medical team will arrive tomorrow, all of the Special Forces units should be arrive at Kabul before them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hamid Karzai International Airport
Kabul, Afghanistan.

After about spending 14 hours in the flight from New York, USA to Afghanistan, Emily and the rest of the medical team arrive in Kabul. Since Kabul is Afghanistan's capital, and home to some five million people, the airport is pack with many peoples.

She is wearing a plain grey T-Shirt, with her black cardigan is tied around her waist. Her dark brown hair is tied in a bun, while carrying her bag pack.

"Oh god..so hot!!" Erica, one of the four nurses that are taking part on the UNV programmed whines.

"This is the fifth times you're complaining about the weather Erica..I swear to god, if you complain again, I'm going to kick your ass.." Shanon, one of the nurses that are joining them say, while glaring at her.