05: Everything Change

Main St, Buffalo, New York,
Amherst Station Apartments..

"Dad????" Emily say, in shocks. She did not expect that her father will come to her place. "You should've call me if you want to come.." She put her key on the table, and seat in front of her father who is currently looking at her.

"How can I when my daughter don't even pick up any of my calls since last week.." Her father state, looking serious. He know that Emily still can't accept the truth, and he had already gave her some time alone to think about it. But it's been a weeks. Emily had been avoiding all his calls, and don't even came to the 'Marshall's Mansion' anymore. His wife really miss her, as well as him even though he's not saying it out loud.

"Dad...." Emily say while sighing. The frustration on her face can be seen by her father. "I need time dad. Time to accept the truth. What happen to you'll leave me alone to think??"

"Emy...." Mr. Marshall say while looking at his daughter, softly. "You don't have to stress yourself thinking about something that is not important Emy. Nothing will change.." He try to hold Emily's hand, but she stop him.

"Say that again dad??" Her eyes is already in teary. "Not important?? Nothing will change??" She say in disbelief. Her father also are looking at her right now. It's break his heart to watch his only daughter like that.

"You're saying that nothing will change? Nothing will change after all the lies that you and mom had been feeding me all this years? Is it?" Mr. Marshall let out a big sigh. He know his daughter well enough to notice that she is currently trying hard not to shed a tears.

"Everything change dad.. Every single of it..." Emily add again at her father.

"You and mom may think of this like it's nothing important. But not me dad. Not me..." She add. Mr. Marshall just look at her in silent. He let his daughter to talk about what has been buried in her heart.

"I can't accept it yet dad. I love you. I love mom. I really love the both of you even more than myself. And you dad, you're one of the most success man in the corporate world, and I really look up to that, you're my inspiration...And the fact that you're my father, I am really proud, and I thank god for that every single time.. But this?? The truth?? It hurt me dad.. it's hurting me so damn much.. I can't face the both of you yet. I can't..."

Emily leave her father by walking in a rush to her bed. She immediately lock her door, and stand beside of it while crying in silent. No one could see her there, not even her father. So she cry her heart out.

After he let Emily leave him alone in there, Mr. Marshall stand up from his seat. He walk towards Emily room's door, while letting out a big sigh. He just stand there for a few seconds before saying something.

"Emy, no matter what happen, you will always be my daughter.." Hearing her father say that make Emily cry even more. She know that both of her parents really love her, but still the pain is there. The truth hurt her. "No one, and nothing could ever change that. Call your mom when you have the time. She's been asking for you everyday..."

Emily is sobbing right after she hear the sound of the door is close. She seat at the floor, while leaning her back to the door while sobbing so hard. Why is this happening to me?? She thought to herself while still sobbing in her room.