07: The Rescue Mission

Buffalo, New York City,
ECMC Hospital..

Even though he's already gone, she still stand there, thinking. Thinking whether she could handle him....

"Dr. Marshall!!" She is startle by Dr. Sophia's voice, calling her from behind.

"God, you're might going to cause me a heart attack!!" She reply, while holding her chest. "Why?? Is there something wrong in the ER??" Emily add. Dr. Sophia look like she's really worried right now.

"It's your mother.. She's in the ER right now, unconscious." The world seem like it's stop on spinning after she hear what Dr. Sophia just said.

Without even replying to her, Emily run in a rush towards the ER while praying silently that her mother would be alright. She regret it. She's regretting about all the calls from her mother that she'd ignored this past few days. Mom.. please be alright.. She thought to herself while running. Dr. Sophia is also following her from behind.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Qalai Naeem Village,Kabul Province, Afghanistan..

The leader of Omerta terrorist gang is walking with his two man right behind of him. Both of his man is carrying a M16A2 Riffle, and an M24 Machine Gun. It is not surprising for this group to get that type of weapons from the black market.

"Where is she??" Howard, the leader of the Omerta group ask, while looking straight at his right man, Samuel.

"She's in the other room.. What should we do with her General Ho??" Samuel say. All of them is calling Howard like that. Even the terrorist group from Afghanistan are also calling him by General Ho. General Ho is well known in the 'Terrorists World' .

He's a man in his late 40's, but are still capable of handling Omerta. He's cruel, heartless, and fearless. "Put this on her, and get a camera ready.. Let's go and say hello to the President of the United States shall we??.." General Ho say, while giving Samuel some of the explosives that he bring with him.

Samuel just nods at him. "Inform me when she's ready.." General Ho order him with his serious face, and walk away from Samuel after he say that. Samuel then take the C-4 , along with a few man from their group with him walking towards the room where they keep the UN worker.

The UN worker who's currently tied to the chair is struggling to free herself when she saw the C-4 on Samuel's hand. Seeing her trying hard to free herself like that even though she herself would know that it is still impossible for her to be free, make them laughing at her.

"Just stop wasting your energy already.." One of them say to her, while still laughing. The UN worker is already crying in silent. She can't say anything because her mouth is cover by the black tape. But her eyes show it all. The fear. She is so terrify right now.

"Stop playing with the damn UN worker, and put this C-4 on her NOW."

Samuel glare towards his man. "General Ho is waiting, so you three better keep your fuckin ass movin' right now.." He add. The three of them immediately do what Samuel ask them to like an obedient dogs. Samuel is General Ho's right man. In other words, he's the second in charge of the Omerta after General Ho.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••