Prologue

June 19, 2010

"Project: Shadow the Hedgehog, gaining access now."

The Doctor walked into the Laboratory that contained the specimen. The Project was in a Stability Tube, but today is the day that this Creation will come to life.

Doctor Emerson typed in a code to the specimen's Tube tablet, gaining access and opening the top of the Tube. He turned to the other doctors.

"Doctor Eason, go and get Doctors Gladden and Geisha to help you get Project Shadow out, please." The Doctor spoken to nodded and walked off as Doctor Emerson watched where he was as the Project was carefully lifted out and taken to the Examination Lab.

Emerson checked a few things on his clipboard, then turned away and followed the other three Doctors to the Examination Lab. He entered and did the procedure.

"Looks like everything's fine with the Project. We'll wake him up and take him to his new Habitation Room," said Emerson. "Then I'll go check on Project Sonic. He will be due in less than a week." Everyone nodded and used medication in a syringe, using what was in it to wake the Project up.

"What…?" said the Project groggily as he sat up. "W-where am I…?"

"You are on the Space Colony ARK," Doctor Geisha stated. She checked something on her paper. "You are in safe hands. We will take you to your Habitation Room." She looked at the specimen and smiled. "Welcome to the world, Shadow."