Wattpad Original
There are 8 more free parts

Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Eros' POV

"Hi. Um... I'm Gretchen." The girl who wore a black miniskirt and gray shirt with a plunging neckline giggled. Her eyes were flirtatious, batting her thick false eyelashes at me.

"I'm Summer." The other girl flashed her even white teeth. Her bright red lipstick made her lips pop out.

"Yes?" Donovan frowned, asking the girls what they wanted.

"Um... would you mind, if we join you?"

Donovan looked around, checking for a vacant table. He cleared his throat and smiled at them. "There are still a lot of vacant tables around."

Both girls flushed and then giggled, eyeing at me.

"Actually, um... we just want to introduce ourselves." The girl called Summer swayed her hips and bent a little to flaunt her cup DD breast size.

"Ok. I'm Bond. James Bond," I heard Donovan introduce himself. I was amused, my eyebrows rose at him. I was still on the phone, giving instructions to my executive secretary.

The two girls lifted their eyebrows, and then shrugged their shoulders.

"Um... what's his name?" One girl pointed her forefinger at me.

"Stark. Tony Stark."

I almost choked on my coffee when I heard him say Iron Man's name.

"You're kidding, right? He couldn't be Iron man."

"Whatever." The girl with a red lipstick looked at me with puppy-dog eyes.

"Um...we're wondering if you could hang out with us later. Go to the mall, watch a movie, and then go to a bar or something."

"We're very busy, girls. We have a lot of work to do. We don't have the time for that," I heard Donovan rejected their offer lightly.

"Ohh...that's so boring."

"Ya, and a very lame excuse. I'm sure your boss wouldn't mind." The other girl stomped her feet childishly.

I had enough of them. I turned off my phone and faced the girl who stomped her feet, "Awww, it's so cute when you try to talk about things you don't understand. I bet the smartest thing that has ever come out of your mouth was a pe*is."

The girls glared at me and then looked at each other's eyes. It took them a while to register that I insulted them. With furious eyes, they stormed out of the coffee shop.

Donovan Grant, who was more than just my personal driver and bodyguard, drove my Bugatti Veyron this morning. I had a hangover. I drank too much alcohol last night. I attended a friend's birthday party. The crowd was full of socialites and celebrities. It was rather wild. Damn it! I even brought a girl to my apartment. Not just any girl, but the famous model, Kendra Packer.

I usually dated a girl thrice before bringing her to my apartment. But last night, when Kendra Packer was introduced to me, she wouldn't leave my side. She was clutching my arm all the time. I didn't have a reason to complain, because she was smokin' hot and gorgeous. Every man at the party wanted her. And she knew how to use her prowess to attract every single man; that was why she was very confident that she could have me.

She was marvelous in bed, an expert in every position. I was shocked how she often brought me to the edge of ecstasy. She knew how to turn a man on, the pleasure points that drove a man crazy. Damn! How did she learn all of that?