𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

❛❛ you know you can talk to me right? ❜❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛ you know you can talk to me right? ❜❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

it has been exactly a week after the king's burial and the whole kingdom was still mourning the lost of their king.

soojin quietly sat in her desk, blankly staring at the board that yeosang was writing on. she still hasnt moved on from the loss of her father, the feeling of losing a loved one still lingering in her heart. as soon as their father was buried, her brothers started getting very busy, soobin and san barely having time for themselves. she missed being with her brothers.

yeosang turned and snapped his fingers in front of soojin, when that didnt work, he threw the chalk towards her "princess" he said.

soojin snapped out of her trance as the chalk flew straight towards her and landed directly at the center of her forehead, she stared at yeosang with disbelief "did you just throw chalk at me?"

"you were blank again, princess" yeosang crossed his his arms, not even the slightest scared that he just threw chalk towards the princess, he could be thrown to the dungeon for that.

"i thought we agreed to drop the formalities when we're alone" soojin pouts, throwing back the chalk towards yeosang to which he flicked his hand to the left, easily deflecting the object.

soojin glares at the wizard as she mimicked his gesture by crossing her arms as well.

yeosang sat in the chair in front of her, his face softens as he stared at the princess "soojin.. you know you can talk to me right?"

soojin stared at him with a small tight smile. yeosang was always like a big brother to her, when he joined the palace three years ago he and the choi siblings got very close.

"i know" she utters, voice small "i just miss father and i havent been able to be with soobin and san since the funeral"

"you know soobin's the head of our army now. he's always out the castle handling and training our soldiers—"

"it's not like we're going into war yeosang" soojin interrupts.

the wizard continued, ignoring her remark "and san's getting ready for the coronation, he has a butt load of responsibilities now and the coronation is in three days"

soojin nodded. the princess understood that everyone in the castle was busy getting ready for san's coronation, the importance this event held was big as this only happens after many many years. the whole kingdom was also invited, so everything needs to be perfect.

zeeta has also invited neighboring kingdoms like myra and sagwa as well as allies like loxe and inu.

"you understand now?" soojin only nods again, sighing as she lays her arms flat on the table in front of her.