𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟐

❛❛ wooyoung is one lucky man
to have you ❜❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛ wooyoung is one lucky manto have you ❜❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"where's soojin?!"

seonghwa scurries through the room, his hands holding up a pair of gold colored sandals.

"seonghwa, calm down" the captain says, looking at the navigator with amusement "you should look at yourself, you havent even worn your suit yet and the hair dresser is almost done with yeosang"

seonghwa glares at him as hongjoong raises his hands in defeat "excuse me, but the bride is much more important. where is she?"

"the maids are getting her into her gown, it'll take them a few minutes, so calm your tits"

before seonghwa could retaliate, the hair dresser calls for the next person as yeosang comes out. seonghwa panicked a little as he shoves the pair of shoes to the wizard "have soojin wear this after she gets dressed"

yeosang looks at the shoes and then at the navigator, who quickly exits the room and into the places he was just from. he hears a laugh from behind him "he's being so tense, look at him freaking out over a pair of shoes"

the wizard waddles his way to the couch with hongjoong eying him "why are you walking like that?"

yeosang gives a sheepish look "she said not to mess it up, it took quite a while to get my hair up and parted like this"

the wizard successfully sits beside the silver haired as he places the shoes neatly by his lap "you look fancy" he says.

the five of them— hongjoong, seonghwa, yunho, yeosang and mingi —were all dressed special for this occasion, specifically requested by soojin since they all meant the world to both her and wooyoung.

hongjoong had already worn his loose fitted dress shirt and coat, his hair ideally pairing with his get up. the two were the last ones to get ready as well as the navigator who had been too busy worrying about the bride. yunho and mingi was with wooyoung on the otherside of the palace, getting him ready for the occasion ahead.

soojin exits from the changing room, the maids carrying the train of her gown. the two stare at her with awe as she gives them a shy smile.

the princess wore an elegant off-shoulder gown, the dress itself hugging her body in all the right places. the sleeves were transparent and had beautifully detailed flowers and beads. the skirt of the gown was simple, made of a tulle like material mixed with silk, the lace detailing at the bottom of the gown was identical to her sleeves and sparkles were thoughtfully placed around so that with every move she made, it shined very prettily against the light.