𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟐

❛❛ this is real.. im not dreaming ❜❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 im not dreaming ❜❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

they walk side by side around the garden, watching as the fireflies swirl around them and the twilight bloom illuminating the darkness.

their fingers brushed against eachother, soojin felt her face heating up everytime and sure enough she was as red as a tomato.

their brave and forward persona earlier was gone. feeling extremely flustered after the thought of them kissing finally sank in.

it was already past midnight at this time, everyone inside the palace asleep and completely oblivious to the two.

wooyoung sees her from the corner of his eyes, he takes her hand in his, looking forward and acting as if he wasnt doing anything wrong. his heart was pumping rapidly inside his chest and a small smile was tugging at the corner of his lips.

im i this whipped for this girl? he thinks to himself, laughing silently at how he was acting. what am i doing?

soojin looks at their connected hands with wide-eyes. she looks at him next, seeing that he was only looking around the garden with his free hand tracing along the plants.

she shyly smiles to herself, squeezing his hand "i have a question?"

wooyoung looks at her, brow raised as he hums for her to continue "why did you get mad at me when i was trying to return your jacket?"

the gunner tilts his head to the side, avoiding eye contact as he felt shy. the reason was simple. it was because he was jealous, resulting to him not having a good mood after their tea time.. he didnt mean to have an outburst, and although he wanted to distance himself from her-- he saw that scenario as an opportunity. it did hurt his heart when he saw her flinch at his voice.

soojin calls for his attention once again. he looks at her "i wasnt mad"

the princess scoffs "yeah right. after that you started avoiding me and sliced my cheek during training--"

wooyoung immediately takes his hand away from hers, feeling extremely flustered as he wanted to avoid her questions. the gunnner awkwardly squishes her cheeks, making her lips pout. he glides his thumb gently on top of the bandaid where the slice was.

"what-- are-- you-- doing?" soojin utters, looking at the taller with furrowed brows.

"i didnt mean it" he said "to-- to hurt you during training. im sorry"

even through the dimly lit area, she sees his ears turning slightly pink. she squints her eyes before smiling.

wooyoung lets go of her face, scratching the back of his head "i uhmm.. i got you gift" he said "i was supposed to leave it with the flower but.. i just couldn't"