𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟓

❛❛ its not that simple ❜❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛ its not that simple ❜❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

soojin thought that a nice decent sleep would have been good, but seeing that the sun was about to rise from the horizon with no sleep from the night before, she couldn't help but frown.

she hadn't been able to close her eyes without shuffling in her bed every five seconds. in the end, she just stared at the ceiling above, letting her thoughts wonder free in her mind.

her heart was pounding heavily inside her chest and every breath she took was ragged.

nervous was an understatement.

and scared wasnt even enough of a word to describe how she felt for the events that would be happening ahead.

she brings both her hands up to cover her face, letting out a small scream of frustration in an attempt to ease herself. she plops her arms outward, spreading her legs as well as she looked like a giant starfish on top of her bed.

she asked for this and now that they were finally going to do it.. she couldnt deny the small growing guilt in the pit of her stomach as the faces of those she loved passed by her eyes.

but there was no backing down now.

she closes her eyes tight before jolting upwards quickly, making her a little bit dizzy. the princess steadies herself as she paces a little bit before entering her bathroom to freshen up.

after doing so, she contemplates for a little bit before grabbing the gunner's denim jacket and proceeded to go outside.

the halls were quiet, probably because everyone was still in their rooms since it was still very early in the morning, the sun barely even peeking out.

she passes through a couple of maids though, keeping the place tidy and preparing their breakfast. they bow at her direction as she passes by, nodding her head slightly until she arrives at her destination. the garden.

the morning mist was making her skin moist and the cold breeze made her feel relaxed. the princess had her hands wrapped around eachother, giving herself the comfort she needed.

she didnt know why she decided to go to the garden, but she thought that it would be a nice place to stay at until the rest have woken up. exhaustion for the sleepless night wasnt dawning at her, instead she felt wide awake.

soojin finds herself on the middle of the garden, a place that actually grew very special to her, holding many memories that she wish wouldnt be the last.

the twilight bloom had long returned to their normal state-- petals closed and the white pulse gone.

she sits on the fountain, hands propped on her sides as she closed her eyes and looks above, listening closely to her surroundings.