𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

❛❛ the royal family? ❜❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛ the royal family? ❜❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

soojin woke up mid-day. most of the crew were already out buying goods in the market.

borah was a small island somewhere in the middle of the sea— yeosang had discussed it to her one time and said that it was an island where merchants and pirates buy and sell goods, whether its stolen or not.

as the princess went out of her room, she immediately walked towards the deck, rubbing the sleep off her eyes when she suddenly bumped into someone.

"watch it princess"

soojin stared at the man and remembered that his name was wooyoung— the black haired gunner of the ship.

she bows slightly "im sorry"

the black haired was carrying some rope and a bag of black powder "you better be" wooyoung said before leaving.

soojin tilted her head as she watches him go to the opposite side of the ship, face slightly confused with the man's words. a familiar blonde walked up to her with a smile "you're finally up"

her eyes was still trained towards the area wooyoung had gone to "what's his problem?" she mutters. the navigator turns to where she was looking at and knew who she was pertaining to.

seonghwa scratched the back of his neck "he's.. just like that, especially to someone from the royal family. he's usually nice and bubbly but.. it'll take him time to warm up to you"

questions came popping up on the princess's mind, her mouth only voicing out one "the royal family?"

seonghwa nodded slowly, looking at wooyoung who was helping someone with the sails "it's not my secret to tell"

soojin nodded in understanding, she didnt want to push the topic and just shrugged the thoughts off her mind.

"soojin!" mingi screamed and came running towards her, the tall quartermaster following him from behind.

the palace guard stops right in front of her, a smile plastered on his face as he pants slightly "do you want to go down by the beach? they said we'll be staying here for a few hours"

the princess's eyes shined. she had never been to a beach before.

soojin nodded eagerly as she bounced on her toes excitedly "let's go"

the quartermaster and navigator accompanied the two towards the beach, watching them carefully as they ran towards the sandy shores.

soojin removed her sandals, holding it as she lets the warm sand cover her feet. she sighed happily as she wiggled her toes.