𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

5 years later

five years have already passed. the years seeming to have gone so quickly that when one is to reminisce of the things that have happened, they too would be baffled with the events that have occurred in that time frame.

imagine if we have to rewind everything, back from the very beginning to where all of this started, 8 or 9 years ago if my memory is correct?

a lot of things happened.

a lot has changed.

many people came and go.

but some stayed.

hongjoong and seonghwa returned back to the sea. sailing treasure with the whole pirate crew. yunho and mingi also joined them, the guard leaving his position in the palace to stay with his lover, no ounce of regret on his decision for he gets to spend the rest of his days with the love of his life.

they went on many adventures, many trips and trades and garnered many stories.

the four would regularly visit zeeta at least once or twice a month, having the palace as a second home to them. their hearts may be at the sea but they know that the people who were left at zeeta held it.

they were a family. the bond they have formed was something none could separate.

jongho was crowned king 4 years ago, gladly ruling over sagwa on his own with no queen. it didnt bother him that much because his family was there to guide and support him.

many have asked why the young king wished to maintain being a bachelor despite many wedding offerings from neighboring kingdoms.

jongho would just politely reject them, saying that his heart was not yet ready. no, he did not hold any grudges. he was happy to see that his princess was happy with wooyoung.

eventually, the two men had settled their differences and became friends.

yeosang was still residing at zeeta, still working as the palace's doctor and one and only wizard.

he considered the palace as his home, not even thinking of leaving anytime soon. knowing that the prince and princess was there.. he was happy to stay. they were his family.

san had been ruling zeeta greatly. the kingdom was prospering under his rule, like what his father had said.

the people were happy with him, the townsmen holding a regular event once a month to celebrate the royal family-- there would be dancing, a feast and many more festivities.