𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

❛❛ you look like a real king brother ❜❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛ you look like a real king brother ❜❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

soojin sat on san's bed, patiently waiting for her brother to come out his wardrobe. soobin came in a few minutes later and sat beside her, his body weight making the mattress sink underneath him.

"how's training?" soojin asked "i feel like it's been months since i've been with you and san"

soobin patted his sister's hair, an apolagetic smile decorating his face "training's good and im sorry we're busy. i miss being with my little sister.. but having big responsibilities could be very tiring and i seriously just pass out every night" he sighs rather dramatically "being an adult is hard" the princess laughs at her brother as she lands a playful slap on his shoulder.

the two continued to talk until their oldest brother came out of his wardrobe, followed by a few servants who went out and left the three siblings alone.

soojin stared at her brother in awe.

san wore a white formal military styled top, perfectly tailored to fit his slim body. it was paired with white pants that stopped just by his ankles. an orange sash was placed along his chest and a broach designed as the emblem of our kingdom was pinned just above his heart. his ash blonde hair was perfectly styled up, showing his beautiful face.

san held a glass case and inside sat a golden crown. small jewels decorated the headpiece but what stood out was the beautiful orange garnet that was perfectly set in the middle.

tears suddenly started brimming around soojin's eyes. san looked so much like their father. he looked ethereal.

soojin, by instinct, stood up as if trapped in a trance and went towards her brother.

"would you like to do the honors?" san said softly, showing his signature dimply smile.

soojin removes the crown from the glass case and held it gently, feeling the cool metal wrapped around her fingertips— she stared at the object as if it was the most precious thing in the world. soobin only watched the two as he remained seated in his brother's bed, a huge smile plastered on his face.

soojin looks at san directly in the eyes, her own orbs glistening. she stands on the tips of her toes and placed the crown gently on top of her brother's head.

she placed her hands to her sides after as she looked at san, a tear finally fell from her eyes as she smiled.

"how do i look?" san asked, extending his hands to his sides. showcasing the complete look to both his siblings.

"perfect" soojin replied without removing her gaze from her brother.

san beamed, showing off his dimples. soobin soon joins the two before poking soojin at her side "cry-baby" he teased with a smirk