𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟔

❛❛ queen aora's mine ❜❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛ queen aora's mine ❜❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

it was finally time to take their departure. jiseon and the rest of the royal family was there. the myra siblings shared a long, tight hug before jongho moved on to his mother and father.

jiseon instantly latched onto soojin, engulfing the princess into a comforting hug "stay safe" she whispers to which the younger nodded.

the group said their farewells, bowing towards the family as they exit. outside, their horses were waiting, the soldiers filed in neat and organize rows. they wore a dark crimson armor making the field outside the palace seem like a river of blood.

jongho stood in front of everyone, situating himself along with the boys, their get up standing out against the rest of the army. the group stood ahead the soldiers, ready to lead their men into battle.

"we leave now" he said "prepare yourselves as we battle against our enemies, they will be expecting us but nonetheless, we should be fierce and strong and better"

"we are doing this to kill that murderer of a queen and end her reign. we will fight and claim back zeeta or die trying!"

the soldiers shouted all at once as jongho ended his speech. the army started marching now, towards the gate and out of the palace.

hongjoong and yeosang had departed with them-- the captain joining the royal navy and the wizard joining the archers.

"yeosang!" soojin shouts as the wizard turns around "be careful"

the wizard smiled as he playfully saluted towards her before turning his back and ran towards his own station.

"you can still stay here.. while we're still at sagwa" san said, appearing beside her "you'll be safer"

she stared at him "no. if you fight and risk your lives, then i go too.. zeeta's also my kingdom"

"but--"

"queen aora's mine" she give him a deadly look, eyes blazing with rage and her heart aching for revenge. even san got a little scared from her change of demeanor.

for soobin. that was on her mind.

"i'll be the one who kills her"

soojin was mounted up on her horse, the boys riding their own in front of her. san and jongho were stationed beside her as they started up on their trek towards zeeta.

she unconsciously holds her necklace, caressing it with her fingers before hiding it under her shirt. it had been something she did when she felt anxious.