arc 1: episode one.

【oo1 : start line

【oo1 : start line】

×

It was a normally special day in Sesid, the seaside town of the arid country, Noinea. The cold sea breeze swept through the streets of the harbor. The bright dazzling sun shone over the bustling town, causing much nuisance to the citizens due to the heat wave it had caused. The land was already hot and dry enough throughout the yearㅡwith little rain passing by the country every few weeksㅡbut now it was even worse this past few days.

It was the season of the drought againㅡthe hottest and the worst time of the yearㅡand many people had rushed over to the markets of Sesid on it's last day of operation to buy as much consumable food as possible in preparation for the worst that was to come, causing the harbor to be an even more busier place that it had ever been. The place was filled with murmurs and inaudible conversations, ranging from the loud voices of the merchants trying to sell their goods and to a soft cry of a baby held by his mother. It was the busiest time of the year, and also the loudest.

Various kinds of shipping vessels had anchored on this peculiar country. From small sailboats to huge galleons, the port was filled with many merchants and the like trying to sell and trade their goods.

One of these vessels was a rather average shipㅡa frigate smaller than it's average sizeㅡwas anchored between two huge galleons, making it even more smaller than it already looked. A black flag that had white markings that said "KQ Merchants" could be seen as it fluttered gracefully with the help of the sea winds.

Eight menㅡpirates pretending to be merchants, got down from it silently, trying to attract as less attention from others as possible.

"Now, we won't leave the ship empty and unguarded. We need to decide who will stay and watch over." Hongjoong, the blonde mullet haired captain of these group of men announced before they could take a step any further.

"Let's choose with a fair game." Seonghwa, the black haired member of the crew said, and only one game came into the minds of these pirates. Well, maybe except for one member.

"A brawl?" Mingi, a tall blue-green haired boy spoke up, receiving a bunch of glares from his crewmates.

"What?" He raised his brow in confusion.

"A brawl isn't a fair game, Mingi. Especially since we have Jongho here." Seonghwa said as he nodded his head to the youngest of the crew. "He's unbeatable."

"We're not here to cause trouble, Mingi." Hongjoong said as he let out a sigh. "I was thinking it could be rock paper scissors."

"Now that's what you call a fair game." Yunho, the other tall member of them with neat black hair spoke.

"I agree." Yeosang, the pink haired boy added.

"Put your hands out." Hongjoong instructed as the boys followed after their captain.