arc 1: episode two.

【oo2 : the lone fortress

【oo2 : the lone fortress】

×

In a ruined fortress on top of a hill in a desolated kingdom that was once the heart and the capital of the country of Noinea, there lived three women who were at peace. They were deeply contended with their simple life, because if you'd compare it to the life they had in the past-which could be both considered fortunate and unfortunate, the life they have now is what they can really call peaceful. Even though just by living alone inside this ruined kingdom may make them lonely and bored, they were completely happy with it.

Well, that is until they came in.

×

"Sujin, wake up

"Sujin, wake up. It's almost noon."

Sujin opened her eyes to see the smiling face of her closest friend, Kina. Her brown hair was tied in a bun, and she wore a red tunic dress that flowed down unto her knees. She immediately sat up and rubbed her tired eyes. The sun has already rose up high in the sky, and the morning breeze had already disappeared along with its calmness.

"I-I'm sorry Kina I kinda overslept." Sujin stood up and hastily fixed her bed while Kina sat there and chuckled at her friend.

"There's no need to rush. Let's go and eat. Aunt Junghee already made us lunch."

Sujin followed her friend out of her room. She greeted Aunt Junghee, a very precious person to her. She was someone who has been taking care of Sujin since she was a child. She was a sister to her mother who died during birth, and from then on, it was Aunt Junghee who acted as her mother all these years. She's an old lady thay may be a bit cranky and quite slow now, but back in her times, as what she had told Sujin, she was one of the strongest woman in the high seas.

Aunt Junghee has also been a loyal servant to Kina's family. She has been serving their family for more than 20 years. Kina grew up to be more attached to her rather than her own mother because she would spent most of her time with Aunt Junghee and Sujin. As a result, Kina and Sujin grew to be as close as sisters, despite the fact they weren't blood relatives. Aunt Junghee lived with Sujin inside of one their servants' quarters, and took care of Kina for many several years, until an unfortunate event happened, which led to Aunt Junghee adopting Kina as well.