arc 2: prologue

The silence of the commodious palace was disrupted when a loud crash was heard echoing through the halls, which was soon followed by the hurried footsteps of the guards

After passing through various ivory statues placed on marble pedestals, the troops dressed in black suits halted in front of the room where the sound was heard. The huge wooden doors were decorated with brass knobs and it was shut tight.

With a trembling hand, the lieutenant knocked on the door three times.

"My Lord, is something the matter?" He asked with a trembling voice.

"Where is he!?" A rough and shaky voice responded. "I can't find him anywhere!"

The lieutenant immediately understood what the voice meant. He turned to his assistant wide eyed.

"He escaped!?"

The assistant gave out a frightened yelp, beads of sweat tricking down from his face.

"H-He disappeared from his dungeon cell last night " The assistant replied, "W-We don't how it happened but as soon as we knew, we immediately tried to search for him last night while the Lord was still asleep, but we couldn't find him anywhere."

"Then search for him again right this instant!" The lieutenant exclaimed, "I'm pretty sure he still haven't left the island yet, so block the ports and stop any vessel from leaving. Don't even dream of coming back without catching him."

The assistant nodded.

"And do it quickly before he splits up!" The lieutenant added, "We're doomed if that happens before we catch him."

"Yes sir." The assistant bowed his head and hastily left with a few guards.

"My Lord, I'm entering." With a nervous gulp, the lieutenant turned the knob and opened the wooden door.

The wide room was a huge mess. The tables were flipped over and the huge tapestries appeared to have been torn to pieces. The preserved heads of some wild animals appeared to have fallen off the walls. The fire cackled in the fireplace within the suffocating silence of the room.

"My Lord..."

A man in a fur coat could be seen sitting on the carpeted floor, his head was hung low and his barely inaudible cries can be heard.

"He's c-coming for m-me..." The man mumbled, trembling in both fury and fear. "He's gonna come for my life!"

"Don't worry, My Lord. We have sent troops to search the whole island. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have left the island yet since he still has some tasks left to do here."

"Y-Yes, do exactly that." The Honorable Lord said, "Strengthen the palace's security while you're at it. I'm certain that he— no, they will come for my life."

"Yes, My Lord." The lieutenant replied, but hesitated to leave for a second. "And um, sir?"

"What is it?"

"Permission to kill, sir?"

"Ah yes," The man gave out a sad smile. "Well then, I guess I have no choice."

"I, Jahad Geminus,
give you permission to kill
the runaway princes."

Arc 2: Dolios Island Arc

Arc 2:
Dolios Island Arc

Arc 2: Dolios Island Arc

×

heyyy so im vv excited for this arc since things will get pretty confusing and heated ! especially for the ateez members wink wink

i have finally finished polishing the story for this arc and im so excited to let you guys read the next chapters!
(though it will take me a long time to update s i g h s im sorry)

there will be so many things
happening in this arc aaAahHhHH

it will take me a while to update the first chapter of this arc since i'm aiming to write atleast maybe half of this arc before publishing a chapter so that i wont get sidetracked with other things! so please bear with me for the meantime uwu

stay tuned !!