Chapter 1. A bit about the team.

Author's POV

Emily Prentiss was at work. She was a behavorial analysis unit agent with the fbi at Quantico.

The team she worked with included Aaron Hotchner, David Rossi, Derek Morgan, Spencer Reid, Jennifer Jereau and their tec analyst Penelope Garcia.

They were all very close, and considered themself as family. They solved nearly all their cases, and had a good reputation.

But everyone had been through tough times; Hotch's exwife and mother of his only son had been shot by a serial killer they were chasing. She was talking on the phone to Hotch while the murderer had a gun pointed to the back of her head, and the team had raced against time to get to them, sadly she was shot before they arrieved. Hotch's son who also was in the house escaped without any harm.

David Rossi was the oldest on the team. He had several ex wife's, and it seemed like he never managed to find a women to spend the rest of his life with. The former director for the bau, Erin Strauss, had been getting pretty close to Rossi. Sadly she was murdered too, and died in Hotch's arms right before Rossi arrieved. She had been drugged...

Derek Morgan came from a small town. He was molested as a child by his coach, and many years later he got framed for murders he didn't commit. The leading police officer in his old town didn't like Derek, and did not believe him when he said that the highly respected coach had sexually assaulted him and many, many other boys over many years. Finally the coach ended up behind bars, where he later on got killed by other inmates.

Derek was single and didn't have any kids.

Spencer Reid was the youngest one. He was pretty much a genius! He knew everything about everything worth knowing. - and in some cases not worth knowing!

He was single and had always been kind of a loner. Once he had a romance over the phone woth a girl called Maeve. They were gonna meat up, but were scared, since Maeve had a stalker.

The stalker, Maeve's exfiancés girlfriend, kidnapped Meave, and when the team found them, Spencer wanted to switch places with Maeve. The first time he saw her was seconds before the stalker pulled the trigger, killing both her and Maeve..

Spencer himself got kidnapped too once, and the unsub got Reid addicted to Dilaudid.. He later on managed to quit the addiction.

Jennifer Jereau, JJ, was married and had a son.

She's lucky to still have them, she could've lost them both!

Her husband, Will, got a bomb attached to him, and it was in a matter of seconds untill the bomb was set to go off when Emily managed to cut the right wire savings his life.

JJ's little son, Henry, got 'kidnapped' once, when a serial bank robber and killer had Will, and made him lead her to their house where Henry was playing with the nanny. The nanny got sent home and the women held Will and Henry inside. Luckily JJ and the team managed to get inside, and JJ litterary kicked the unsubs ass!

The sparkly, positively, happy tech analyst Penelope Garcia was a very nice women, always smiling and happy. But she had been shot once and got pretty shaken up. Derek tried to help her afterwards, but she insisted on doing everything herself. They had a cute, flirty relationship, but were not romantically involved. They were more like best friends.

And now to Emily Prentiss.

She had been through so much too.

She had been undercover as Lauren Reynolds, trying to get info about Valhalla. And the best way to do it was to.. Date him. Valhalla aka Ian Doyle and Lauren Reynolds got pretty serious, but when he got inprisoned in south Korea, and the koreans needed dirt on him, Emily helped. She got his son Declan and Declans nanny executed on camera to show Ian in order to break him down.

When Ian escaped Korea Emily was scared of hers and her teams life, and went to find Ian, to get him. Unfortunately Ian got her first, and nearly killed her. He stabbed her in the stomach with a wooden pole, when he learned that Declan was alive, and it was just a posed murder.

Emily survived by a miracle, but didn't come back to the team untill months later.,

She's still very affected by her life with Ian, and not knowing where he is, is the worst part.

The had caught him later on, but he escaped prison, and had been in the loose for nearly two years where no one had heard from him.

Unfortunately he wasn't very far away...

|// next chapters will get better\\|