Chapter 14 Derek's babygirl

Derek's POV
It was three days since Emily got hospitilized, and she still wasn't discharged, but she was doing great. Her broken wrist looked like it was healing, and the gunshot didn't cause that much damage in her stomach.
It was afternoon, and I was sitting in her room with our little babygirl which now was six days old.
I was holding her while she was sleeping, and me and Emily were just looking at her. She was so beautiful.
"Umm Derek, what should we name her?" Em asked softly, nearly whispering, while placing her head on my shoulder. I rested my head on hers.
"I'm not sure.. Do you have any names in mind?" I answered.
"I have three that I like. Rachel, Olivia and Rebecca. How about you?"
"I really like Olivia too. I was wondering if we should name her after..."
"Yeah that's a great idea!"
"How about godparents? I mean I really want to babtize her, and I was wondering if JJ should be her godmother?" Emily asked.
I nodded in agreement. "Offcourse, and then maybe Hotch could be her godfather? I would say pretty boy, but he's Henry's godfather, and Hotch's done so much for us. Or what do you think?"
Emily smiled at me and answered; " that's a great idea!"

~~~~~
Author's POV
"Okay! Everyone in positions?!" Garcia yelled.
"Yes!!"

Emily, Derek and their little girl were coming home today, and the team was having a surprise/welcome-home/babyshower party for them. The three of them were gonna live in Derek's house.
Garcia's idea offcourse!
"They're right outside" JJ whispered.
"3,2,1 SURPRIIISEEE!"
Emily and Derek were stunned, but their shocked expressions were soon replaced by happy smiles.
"Omg you guys! Thank you!" Emily said clearly touched.
Just then the little girl woke up.
Everyone gathered around Derek as he picked her up from the baby lift.
"Soo.." Emily dragged out.
"JJ and Hotch.. Umm we were wondering if you two would like to be her godparents?" She asked smiling hopefully.
Both JJ and Hotch looked really happy when they both agreed.
"Okai, you're killing us!" Reid exclaimed.
Em and Derek looked confused.
"What's her naaammeeee??" Rossi asked and everyone laughed but waited inpatiently for the parents response.
Derek and Emily looked at each other, and with the proudest 'daddy smile' Derek answered:
"Olivia Penelope Morgan."