Chapter 4. Back to Ian

Emily's POV

I awake from the total darkness with a shock. Ice cold water had been thrown over me.

Freezing I look around, terrofied when I hear the familiar voice: "finally your awake!"

My eyes adjust to the dim light and I see him standing infront of me, holding an empty bucket.

"Where am I?!"

He laughed. "Far away. Your team won't find you this time!"

I feel a lump in my throat. "Why Ian? Why can't you leave me alone? What did I ever do to you?!"

"You made me fall in love with you Emily! They took you away from me. I want Lauren back!"

"You can't just take me like I'm a toy or something Ian!"

He grinned. "Oh sweetie. Were gonna be a family again. Maybe I won't get Declan back, but that doesn't mean I won't be a father!"

"What do you me-." Emily started, but then she understood. Fear was in her eyes. "No Ian." She whispered, the lump in her throat getting bigger.

"You have to get pregnant darling. I want my kid, and you're gonna be my wife, Lauren."

Author's POV

The while team was gathered back at the Bau conference room. For hours they gad searched through Emily's house, her phone records, security camera's from the bar they were at, everything, and they came up with.. Nada!

Now they were all sitting around the table, searching through their minds, trying to find something.

After good five minutes, JJ suddenly rose her head. "I think I remember something!" Everyone looked at her. "Garcia do you remember when we drove to my place that day we went to the bar?" Garcia nodded. "We talked and laughed all the way, but when we passed by a supermarket, Emily suddenly became very quiet! She said she thought she saw someone she used to know, but didn't say more of it!"

"Yeah that's right! I remember!" Garcia nearly shouted.

"What supermarket JJ?" Hotch asked.

"Uhm.. Marty's something I think.." JJ said unsecure. "Garcia can you figure it out, and then see if they have any suveilance?" Hotch asked. "Offcourse!" Garcia nodded and in a hurry left the room.

Fifteen minutes later she came back with her laptop.

"I got the security camera! They gave me acces right away!" She squeeled.

She put a plug into the computer so the security video came unti the big screen where everyone could see it.

"What time did you pass the store?" Reid asked.

"Somewhere between 11 and 12 in the morning." The blonde answered.

"Play the tape from 10:30 and let's all look very carefully if we can see someone familiar!" Hotch said and Garcia pressed play.

Everyone where staring at the tape.

"Stop!" Morgan suddenly said. "11:27. Rewind please."

Garcia rewinded and played it again slower this time.

She freezed the picture and everyone in the room froze too when they saw his face.

"That's.. Isn't that? " JJ stumbled over her words. "How did he c-." Garcia whispered.

"This will be a race against time!" Rossi said.

"That's Ian Doyle." Hotch confirmed.