Chapter 8 Time's here

Author's POV
The team discussed for a few hours about how to go on from here. They still had no clue of Emily's and Ian's where-abouts, and they had no idea where to search. They didn't find any reason why to keep discussing, so they continued with new cases.
----with Emily/Lauren----
A few weeks later:
"Ian!!!" Lauren yelled.
He came upstairs "what's wrong darling?"
"I-- I'm having constractions, and my water broke!" She managed to say before another shot of pain ripped through her body .
"Okay! Lay on the bed, we got this!" He said helping her to the bed.
"You-- you're not taking me to the hospital?!" She said invetween pains.
He was quiet for a moment.
"No. Too risky... I'll.. I'll call a doctor and explain that we want a homebirth!"
She didn't say anything, just nodded.
Hours ticked by.
The doctor had arrieved, and Lauren was having contractions all the time.
Finally the doctor said she could push, and 15 minutes later, the room was filled with baby screams.
They doctor wrapped the kid in a towel and smiled. "Contratulations, you got a perfectly healthy babygirl!" He exclamed.
Lauren was so tired. She was happy it was over and that her baby was fine. During the long day of pain, Emily had come a bit into her body again.
She had mixed feelings. On one side Lauren wants to have a family with Ian, but on the other, Emily wants to escape.
Her eyes fell together and she fell asleep.

...

When Lauren/Emily woke up, the daylight was nearly gone. She was confused at first, but them remembered her baby. She hadn't even seen her yet. The doctor was far gone.
"Ian?" She asked loud enough for him to hear it and enter the bedroom with a bundle in his arms, the sleeping baby of course. Lauren still couldn't see her.
"What's wrong?" She asked consirned when she saw Ian's face.
It was blank. No emotions. None except maybe anger deep in his eyes.
"You bitch." He started.
Lauren didn't understand.
"This is not my kid!!" He snapped anger boiling in his voice.
"Wh. What?!" Lauren asked in disbelief.
"Offcourse it is, you're the on-."
"Take a look for yourself and tell me!!" He yelled giving her the sleeping baby.
Lauren was shocked when she saw her child.
It didn't look at all like Ian.
The baby had dark skin.
"Tell me!" Ian demanded.
"I-- I don't k-."
"From where I'm standing, it looks pretty damn much like that could be that dark agents kiddo!!" Ian raged!