Chapter 13 Lauren Reynolds is dead

||/ HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!🎉 Picture for this chapter is from my hometown's New Years celebration.❤ Most beautiful place to be on New Years Eve is definately Vágur in the Faroe Islands!
BTW: if anyone that reads this stort wonders why I haven't posted on IG in a few days, it's because my Ipod won't even let me open the app:'(
Anyway here's the chapter:) (sorry it's not very good:/)\\|

JJ's POV
We had been in the waiting room for an hour, and my thought's were all over the place!
Was she gonna wake up? If she did would she remember everything? Would she act like Lauren?
I was so scared.. What if she wont remember us?! "JJ"
What had she experienced with Doyle? And her baby! Omg Emily had a daughter, is Doyle the father? "JJ"
Had she been abused? "Jennifer"
Why didn't she come to me at the mall, she could've escaped from Doyle, she could've yelled, is it my fault, if I called Emily at the mall would she, I mean maybe it could've-.
"Jennifer!!"
I jumped when someone started shaking me.
"What?!" I asked Hotch.
"I've called your name a hundred times!!"
"Sorry, I.. I zoned out." I mumbled.
"Well Emily is awake. You should go and see her."
I jumped up and hurried towards Emily's room.
When I was standing outside, I took a deep breath and opened the door.
She was laying there giving me a smile.
"Hi" I said.
"Hi"
"How are you feeling."
"I'm.. I-. I don't know really.. Sad, happy? Worried, relified. I'm not sure, but I'm ok." She said giving me a reassuring smile.
I took her hand and squeezed it. "Good!"
"JJ I'm marrying him." She exclaimed and my eyes were wide open.
"Wh.who?!!" I asked scared. "Are you talking about Doyle?? Doy.Doyle is dead!!! Emily please-."
"Relax JJ, I'm not talking about him!!" She laughed.
OKay now I was really confused. "Then who?"
She giggled. "Uhmm... My daughters father." I still didn't understand a thing.
She laughed and threw her hands hopelessly up in the air. "Derek!!!"
My jaw dropped!
"Are you freaking serious?!"
"Yes!!! He asked me to marry him!" Emily squeeled.
I hugged her tightly and congratulated her.
We talked for a while, and I asked her if she could move on from Doyle and Lauren.
She was quiet for a moment before looking up at me, and with so much strenght and determination in her voice and eyes she said: " Yes. Lauren Reynolds is dead!"

|// sorry it's so short:/ please leave feedback!!\\|