Chapter 11 Dead or alive?

Author's POV
Derek and JJ stormed out of the interrogation room. "He's lying! I know he is!" Derek said desperate to Hotch and the others.
"He might, but we have to find them Now!" Hotch said.
"Garcia find the surveillance video from the parking basement at the mall!"
"Got it!" She answered already typing on her computer key board.
Five minutes later the team was closely watching all cars and drivers. "That's him!" Reid pointed out. "Let's get to that car and pray to God it has a gps!" Hotch ordered.

•~~meanwhile at Emily/Lauren~~•
Emily/Lauren's POV
It's been like two three hours since Ian left.
My princess started crying again.
I sighed.. I couldn't handle this anymore. I couldn't stay here anymore. I wasn't Lauren Reynolds, I was Emily Prentiss. And I had to get out of here.
"This might be my only chance." I said to myself.
I grabbed my coat, and put my baby in a warm jacket. I walked towards the front door, but in the hallway my eyes landed on a picture of me and Ian. I couldn't run. I couldn't hurt Ian like that.
Minutes passed. Half an hour passed. Two hours passed.
Not untill five hours after Ian left, I could hear the door open.
"Ian?" I shouted.
No answer. I put the baby in her crib and went downstairs.
"Ia-. Wh..who are you?!" I asked alarmed.
"Ian's buddy. Guess what. FBI caught him." The guy told me in a voice so creepy it sent shivers down my spine.
"Wha-what?!"
"He's caught. Now he told me some days ago, that if he ever got caught, he wanted me to do something for him." The guy came closer, and I took a few steps backwards.
"He told me about you, and about that kid that isn't his. He wanted me to.." He trailed off and smiled evil..
"He ordered me to kill that bastard. And everyone who got in the way! He couldn't do it himself. Couldn't stand the harm it would inflect you, but now he's caught..."
I was frozen.
The guy took out a gun from under his jacket.
"Where's the little one?" He whispered laughing.
I shoke my head.
"You are not gonna get her!!" I said trying hard not to cry.
But unfortunately the baby started crying from upstairs.
"We'll see about that." He said and walked closer towards me.
I ran upstairs into the nursery and grabbed my baby. There was no where to hide. He walked slowly up the stairs, not in a hurry at all.
I kissed my babygirl, with tears running down my cheeks.
Panicking I looked around, and my eyes landed on a hammer lying on the floor. The hammer Ian had used to build a small closet.
I heard the guy come closer, I kissed my baby gurl once more and wrapped her in her blanket, laying her carefully in the bench. (You know these benches where you can open the seat and there is a room.. Like in 100 when Jack is hiding, and "working the case" with Hotch, you get the picture right?;))
I rushed after the hammer and positioned myself right next to the door.
I heard him come closer.
He opened the door, and I hit him with the hammer.
It earned a yell from him, but I kept going.
Unfortunately he was way stronger, and grabbed my wrist, twisting it beyond it's limits. I screemed out in pain.
"Where's the bastard?!" He hissed.
I spit in his face. "Forget it!!!"
He pulled his gun and pointed it at me. I tried to run, and just as I heard the front door break up and a familiar voice shout "FBI!", three loud gunshots rang through the air and I felt a terrible pain. I fell to the ground screaming.
There were two more shots, and the guy dropped dead.
Someone rushed over to my side.
"Derek." I whispered.
"WE NEED PARAMEDICS RIGHT NOW!!!!" He yelled.
He pressed down on my stomach.
"M. M.m . My baby." I whispered.
"Where is the baby?" Another voice asked, probably JJ.
I tried to lift my arm, but it hurt way too much.
"I..iii..in th-.the. The be-. The ben c h....." I mumbled over the last word.
I heard footsteps, but my vision was very blurry and I could feel blood taste in my mouth.
I heard Derek.
"Princess we have your babygirl. Just hang in here now, help is on it's way. "Just stay with me okay?! You're strong Prentiss, don't let th-."
Another voice. Paramedic. "Pulse's weak. Get her into the ambulance! We're loosing h-."
I didn't hear anything else.
My eyes were wide open but I didn't see anything.
Total darkness came upon me.
Total darkness, and then an amazingly bright white light...