Chapter 7. One happy family or what?

Hotch's POV
It was late. Not like midnight late, more like "1:30 in the morning" late.
I was still awake. Nothing unusual.
Ever since Emily got abducted I've never slept for a full night.
My eyes finally closed and I started to doze off when there was a loud knock on my front door.
I sighed and turned to my other side.
The knocking continued.
Annoyed I stood up and put on the bathrobe.
The knocking never stopped as I walked down the stairs.
"I'm coming relax!!!" I yelled.
To my surprise, it was JJ outside the frontdoor.
"JJ what in heavens name are you doing here?! Has something happened?!"
"We got to look through security cameras from the mall!"
"What?!" I asked obviously very confused.
"Henry saw Emily there today!"
JJ's POV
We've gotten the whole team to come to the station, and we were all looking through the video from the mall, which Garcia magically got in the middle of the night, don't ask me how.
"That's you, Henry and Will." Garcia pointed out.
A few minutes passed.
"You guys are leaving now.. Wait Henry turnes around.. Where's he looking?" Rossi asked.
"The café!" Reid answered.
"Zoom in." Hotch said.
"There!! That's Doyle!!" Hotch pointed out.
"He's there with a brunette. It has to be Emily. God, turn around so we can see your face!" Derek said nervous.
A few minutes later Doyle and the brunette stood up and she looked around her.
Everyone just stared.
"Uhm. That's definately Emily, even though she's changed.." Derek said.
Then she completely turned around and left, hand in hand with Doyle.
"Rewind please. Stop there!" Hotch said weakly.
"She.. She's pregnant...." I stated shocked.
"Is it Doyle's?" Reid asked terrified.
"She looks like she could be maybe 8 months? That's how long it's been since she was taken..." JJ said with a blank look in her eyes.
Derek shifted in his chair.
"Uhm.." He started. Everyone looked at him. "Uhm.. Well it's been no more than eight months, and well uhm.. Right before she got kidnapped we kinda... You know.. I'm just saying it could be my kid you know.." He said uncomfortable. Everyone just looked at him. "You two..?" I asked. "Yeah kinda.."
After a moment of silence, Hotch spoke. "There's one thing that's bugging me.."
"What's that?" Reid asked.
"Emily looks happy."