Chapter 9 A living hell

A/N contains violence!

Emily/Lauren's POV
Three days had passed since I gave birth to my little girl.
I had no idea it would turn out to be Derek's child, and Ian is beyond furious at me.
She looks alot like me, it's just the fact that she's dark, like Derek..
Ian is not mad at my baby. He doesn't lay a finger on her, but me.. He's started beating me..
"Lauren!! Your bastard is crying!! Can't you even figure out when she's hungry?!!" Ian yelled.
"I'm sorry! I was-." "I don't care! Make her shut up or I will!"
I took my girl into the nursery and started breastfeeding her. After a while she fell asleep, so I layed her carefully in her crib and kissed her forehead.
I went back into the kicthen where Ian was. "What took you so long?!" Ian asked madly.
"A baby doesn't fall asleep in a blink of an eye Ian!" I said remaining calm.
"Don't you talk to me like that!" He said and slapped me.
I held my hand against my burning cheek, but I didn't say anything.
"You f*cking bitch! Can't you even say sorry?!" He said and punched me hard in my face. I fell to the ground where he kicked me. When he was done I just looked at him.
"What happened to you loving me?" I asked.
"It ended when it turned out the kid was your co workers and not mine!"He spit at me, before he stormed out.
Now when he was gone, I finally let myself cry.
~~.~~
Derek's POV
I was at the mall with JJ and Garcia. They were shopping for a new outfit for tonight. The team was going to a bar.
I found myself a small little café where I sat enjoying a cappuchino while the girls were looking through all the shops.
I nearly choked on my cappuchino when I saw him.
I looked again. And again.
I quickly picked up my phone and called JJ, not taking my eyes of him.
"JJ" she answered.
"Come to the café asap!! I got my eyes on Ian Doyle. I'll call Hotch!"