Chapter 6 Lauren's paradise, Emily's hell

Author's POV
The next four months passed by, but the bau team still didn't have any new evidence in the case of Emily. Every night before they closed up, Garcia looked through surveilance fotos from all over the state, hoping to see Ian, but mot once did she succesed. She wasn't at all as cheery or sparkly as she used to be. She was more like a shadow of the old Garcia...
The rest of the team were trying to stay focuses on new cases, but every time they come home, they check their voicemails to see if maybe Emily had called. None of them were losing hope. They pushed away the thought of her being dead.

Meanwhile at Ian & Lauren/Emily.
Lauren's belly was getting bigger and bigger. Lauren was happy, and Ian threated her like a princess. But she wasn't allowed to go outside. There was only one window in the house, and it was in the roof. Lauren loved to just stand there, watching the sky above her and enjoying a bit of fresh air. She could stand there forever.
Ian didn't go out either. There was always some of Ian's co-workers who did the groceries and stuff, while Ian loved working with the nursery.
Once in a while Emily came back into her own body, and when she did, she always lovked herself up in the bathroom and cried. Emily did not want to have Ian's child! She wanted to escape, but before she got that far, Lauren always found her way back and pushed Emily out.
Lauren didn't look like Emily anymore. Not at all! Beside the fact that her belly was pretty big, she had cut her hair and was curling it every day. She was wearing different clothes and different make up. She even talked a bit different...
One day, when Lauren was 8 months pregnant, Ian decided to take her out so she could buy some baby clothes.
He completely trusted her, and she was really excited. She didn't even consider running away!
At the mall, Lauren was looking at baby dresses and small tuxidos. They bought loads of stuff, and she was so happy.
Ian payd for everything, and they even went to a small café afterwards.
This café could have been the turning point for Lauren. As she was waiting at a table with Ian for their coffee to arrieve she spotted someone she used to know outside in another store at the mall.
"That blond boy seems familiar.." She thought to herself.
When she saw his mother taking his hands, she froze for a second.
"JJ.." She mumbled in a low whisper.
"What?" Ian asked not looking away from the menu card.
Lauren watched as JJ and Henry walked away, but just before they went out of sight, Henry turned around and looked right at Lauren.
She quickly turned her head back to Ian.
"Nothing really. I just said that coffee should come soon."

-----
At JJ's home later that night.

"Did you brush your teeths?" Will asked Henry.
"Offcourse! Goodnight dad!" Henry smiled and hugged his father.
JJ went into Henry's bedroom to read a goodnight story.
"What do you want to hear?"
"That poem about the star!" Henry said excited.
"Okay.
Once there was a baby star, he lived up near the sun.
And every night at bedtime, that baby star wanted to have some fun.
And he would shine and shine and fall and shoot, and twinkle all so bright.
And he said; Mommy, I'll run away if you make me say goodnight.
And his mother kissed his sparkly little nose and said; No matter where you go, No matter where you are, No matter how old you grow or even if you stray far, I'll love you forever, because you'll always be my baby star."
"Night buddy." JJ said and kissed Henry's nose.
When she stood up and was about to walk out of the room, Henry stopped her.
"Mom? Why doesn't auntie Emily want to see us anymore?"
JJ didn't know what to say at first.
"Baby, Auntie Emily was taken by bad guys, and she probably wont come back... I'm sorry."
"No but I saw her at the mall today."