2

• J A B R E A •

" Son you always trippen for no reason damn!" Bryson said yelling down at me I was 5'3 but nobody was scared of his bitch ass.

"Ok leave the fuck ! " I said crossing my arms rolling my eyes extra hard at him "it's always some shit with u"

"Man shutup damn always wanna argue" he plopped down on my bed.

I scrunched up my face and looked at him "then why were you declining all of my motherfucking calls you getting me tight" I said clapping my hands in his face.

He chuckled and pulled out his phone which made me even madder.

"Bae look I'm sorry you know I be busy and shit" he said grabbing me by my waist.

I looked down at him and tucked in my bottom lip

Me and Bryson has been dating for 1 year we wasn't perfect at all I loved him so much but he did the most dumbest shit ever. But our motto was were never leaving eachother side no matter what happeneds.

I got cut out of my thoughts when I felt his soft lips on mine.

"Nope not tonight" I whined trying to pull away but he held on to me tighter.

"Why you always trynna front like you don't want this shit too" he said looking down

I followed his eyes and I saw his hard dick through his sweat pants.

"Ain't trynna get blue balls mamas" he said kissing my neck making me moan a little.

I woke up next to knocked out Bryson he was drooling all over my pillow. His nasty ass

I had a text from my sister that stays with my dad in Louisiana I decided to stay with my mama because why the hell not.

Sissypooh💕 - hey bitch wyd ?

- Nothing just woke up wby

Sissypooh - I miss you hoe when u gone visit 🙄

- 🤣🤣 We have a break coming soon ima see if ma let me come down there 

Sissypooh💕- i hope she say yesss because I miss you 😟 I'm crying now

I shook my head and plugged my phone on the charger I walked into my bathroom and hopped right into the shower and did my hygiene routine.

Soon as I got out I walked into my room and Bryson was sitting up on my bed going through my phone. His insecure ass I thought .

"You not going down there so tell her that now" he said standing up stretching.

I huffed and slid on my pink panties and bra set I didn't feel like fighting with him this morning.

"Yo you hear me talking to you!" He said running up on me.

I chuckled and pushed his chest "boy you better back the hell up" I said walking towards my closet.

"Shit ain't funny jabrea I'll fuck yo ass up on my mother" he said following behind me.

"Ok damn can you stop bitching al-" he yanked my hair back hard as hell making me fall back on my ass.

"Bro! You could've broke my neck" I said throwing one of my hangers at him and it hit right in the eye.

"Now I'm really finna get on that ass" he said walking towards me.

I closed my closet door and tried to hold it but he was too strong.

"Bae stop playing damn" I sighed and he sucked his teeth while rubbing his eye.

Later that day I had got a call from my mother job and my heart dropped.

"Hello is this jabrea Smith" the lady said through the phone. I nodded my head as if she could see me.

"Yes what's going on is my mother ok??" I panicked"

"She got rushed to the hospital she had a heart attack" I dropped the phone and grabbed my keys rushing out the door.

Soon as I got to the hospital I ran to the front desk "my mother was bought here in a ambulance" my heart was racing.

"What's your mother name ms." The slim nurse lady said looking up at me. "Bianca Smith" I said as she begin to type on her computer.

"She's in surgery right now sweetheart just wait patiently in the waiting room"

- ma had a heart attack you and dad come ASAP

Sissypooh 💕- OMG WERE ON OUR WAY

They were still working on her and my dad and sister were here by my side. I tried to get in contact with Bryson but he wasn't answering.

"Family of Bianca Smith" two doctors came out and my heart started racing.

"What's going on is she ok ?" My dad said with a worried look on his face.

"We tried everything we could I'm sorry" my eyes got blurry and I just fell to the floor crying .