18

"Always want yo damn picture taken" Ben said tossing me my phone and I threw a can of pringles at his head but he side it and it hit kd

"What the hell wrong with you" he said rubbing the spot I hit and I giggled.

"My bad that was meant for Ben" He mumbled some shit and I waved him off grabbing me some hot fries and skittles.

I walked up to the counter but joe bumped me out of the way and I mugged him.

"Joseph do not start" I said and he flicked me off paying for our stuff. "I could've paid for my own shit" I said walking out the store.

I felt something hard hit me in the back of my head and I turned around . Ben and kd was smirking "who did it" I said picking up the ball

I ran up to Ben and started swinging but not too hard play fighting. He threw me over his over shoulder and I started kicking my legs.

"Put her ass in the trash"kd said laughing evilly.

"Baeeee help meee" I whined while kicking my legs . But he was acting like he ain't hear me at all.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵

He leaned me over in the trash and I grabbed his hair. "You big black dumb bitch" I screamed now people were looking at us.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲..

I had baby Kylie sitting on my lap kissing her chubby cheeks and she kept trying to put her wet fingers in my mouth.

"Ew no" I said scrunching up my face and she giggled. Joe walked in the room shirtless plopping down on the bed.

I tickled Kylie a little and she laughed uncontrollably her laugh was so contagious just like kd.

Joe started kissing on my neck and I bit down on my lip moving away some. "Unt unt move now" I said

Alexis bursted into Joseph room smiling "give me my baby" I pouted and kissed her one last time before handing her over. "Bye kybear"

Joe got on top of me and started kissing my lips wrapping his arm around my waist.

𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 🤪

𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗔 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗬 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 🐍💚