10

• J A B R E A •

I was looking through the clothing racks at the baby clothing I think I'm catching baby fever for real.

"Ooh look at this little bathing suite" Alexis said walking up to me

"That's cute and it's perfect timing she's coming in the summer" she nodded her head

After a hour of being in this store we decided to go in Victoria secret.

"Look , kentrell ex Jania just walked in" Alexis said rolling her eyes hard.

She was pretty but so damn irritating always on live talking shit about his baby mamas. When she was one of them too

"Hey girly" she said walking up to Alexis I looked over at her "oh hey" I gave her a fake smile

"Your getting big girl" jania laughed talking about Alexis stomach.

"Yeah I know.." she said awkwardly

I walked away picking me out some new panties & bra sets

2 weeks Later

"I told you don't fuck with me" Ben stood up with his control in his hand. They were currently playing 2k19

"Yall so loud" I rolled my eyes while eating my poptart.

"I know yo fat ass not eating my poptart" kd said looking back at me.

"Boy shutup you ate all my cookies and Ain say shit" he sucked his teeth and mumbled stuff.

"What the fuck ever elephant" I giggled as I bit another piece.

Joseph handed his controller back to kd and sat by me laying his head in my neck.

"What you doing" he said kissing my neck I bit down on my lip giggling .

"Yall niggas go inna room with dat shit"three said throwing a pillow at us.

Joseph stood up and was finna Walk over to him but I grabbed him. "Let go upstairs & leave These haters" I laughed

"Tough as if" kd said scoffing and I rolled my eyes while walking upstairs with Joseph behind me.

I laid down on the bed and Joseph got between my legs "moveee" I dragged out and he sucked his teeth

"Always trippen mane Where's that same that you had downstairs " he said sitting up looking at me.

"Ok I'm not in the mood" I rolled my eyes and scoffed

"Watch them bitches get stuck too" he said slapping my thigh hard.

He was starting to irritate me because all he wanted to do was have sex and I needed a break.

"Move you doing to much" I said pushing his head. He grabbed my hand and kissed my lips and I kissed back

He slid his hand in my shorts and I instantly swapped his hands away.

"Alright leave me with a hard dick then" he said walking out and I just shook my head getting on my phone.

I decided to take me a little nap since it was nothing else to do. That's until I heard alot of noise downstairs.

"No kentrell! You got me fucked up this bitch was just smiling in my face" Alexis said pointing her finger at his temple.

I had made my way all the way downstairs and seen a crying Alexis and kentrell face was balled up.

"What's going" I said looking at boomer .

He just shook his head and looked at kentrell .

"This bitch ass nigga still seeing jania sis" Alexis said through tears.

"Mane Ain nobody stun dat raggedy ass girl" he yelled down at her.

"But it's your number !" She shouted at him "you think I'm stupid"

"Alright mane" he said shrugging "it is what it is" Alexis slapped him across his face and it was a loud ass pop sound .

Ben and boomer went to hold him back and Alexis ran off somewhere because she knew kentrell was crazy "when you drop my seed I'm beating yo ass and that's on my sons" he said snatching away from them walking away.

I was speechless as hell right now kd came from the kitchen eating his hot fries "this shit gon be on messy Monday". I looked over at him and rolled my eyes and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Ima just go " he said backing away slowly

This was all a mess and where the hell is joseph I said to myself I dialed his number but sent me straight to voicemail.

Jania ( I actually like her 😍 ) should I do a book about her & Kentrell?