17

It was our last day in Miami so we decided to go to the mall and do a little shopping

"Mane aint going in that gay ass stoe" joe said snatching away from me and I sighed dramatically.

"Nigga you threw my makeup out the window so you buying me some more" I crossed my arms.

I was trying to get him to come in Sephora with me to replace all my makeup plus the brushes he destroyed.

"Say mane don't have me up in here all day" he said sighing .

I squealed and we made our way inside  the store he was all on his phone but I didn't mind this was heaven for me.

After getting everything that I owned back we was finally leaving the store and we were walking hand & hand.

"And then later on them motherfuckers gon be boxing" Ben said to three and I rolled my eyes not paying them any attention.

Me and Joseph went to this ice cream store in the mall and we both got cones. I was eating mine plus his cone.

"You happy now" he said rubbing both of my thighs

"Yes baby thank you" I said sitting in his lap kissing his lips.

𝗔 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

Kentrell was finally getting out of jail from putting hands on my sister she didn't want to press charges or anything because I think she still had love for him.

"Kylie bear" I said picking her up kissing her fat cheeks . She got all her baby slobber on me .

"Ready to go see yo ugly ass potato head dada" she laughed and clapped her chubby hands together.

"Dadadaa" she said gimberishly and I got her baby bag .

"Alexis I'm gone"I yelled from downstairs .

I pulled up to the gang house and everybody car was parked

I got Kylie out the car and all her extra stuff that she needed. Soon as I opened the door kentrell was standing there reaching for her.