12

• 𝐉 𝐀 𝐁 𝐑 𝐄 𝐀 •

I was walking through the mall with pregnant Alexis she was complaining about everything. And her mood swings was on ten now , lastnight kentrell them was on live and he wasn't claiming his child. But it's fine that's why I'm glad we're back on good terms with our dad.

"My feet are hurting brea how many more stores" she said holding her back.

I shook my head "fine let's go" I giggled walking out of the store that's when we ran into the gang and kentrell new bitch.

"Jabrea" kd said running towards us and I met him half away, I miss his goofy ass foreal.

"I miss you 4 eyes " I hugged him tight but he instantly pushed me off and I giggled.

Joseph cleared his throat walking up to me and I rolled my eyes. "What you want " I said placing my hand on my hip.

"Can we talk please" he said putting his hands in his pocket. I bit down on my lip and nodded my head

"Later I gotta go" I said walking off before saying bye to the whole gang.

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

After me and Joseph had our talk we decided to leave that in the pass and work on us because I was missing my baby like crazy.

We were all in Walmart and joe was getting on my nerves being a dumbass as fucking usual.

"Aye shawty wats yo name" he said walking up behind me I smirked and just turned the other way pushing baby kk in the basket.

"You so ugly" I laughed he sucked his teeth and slapped the back of my neck.

"Joseph!" I threw a box of cereal at his head and he laughed while running down the isle.

Ben and kd was racing on the buggy scooters I slapped my forehead and shook my head.

"Childish ass bítches" I mumbled

After I did all the grocery shopping for them and they paid with their money we went to go get something to eat at Wendy's.

"Y'all act like y'all got sense" I said putting Kk on my hip.

"Wassam" joe said looking down at the lady who was behind the register she was pretty but smiling too hard.

And joe looked like he was entertaining her too "Ben hold him real quick" I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh shit " kd said pulling out his phone

I slapped the fuck outta joe neck and he pushed me back "fuck wrong witchu! " he raised his brows.

Everybody was looking At us in the restaurant laughing. "Nah bitch you being too friendly" I said crossing my arms

He waved me off and turned back around "what y'all want?" He said to kd and Ben

"Give me baby kk so we can leave"I huffed walking up to Ben but Joseph pushed me and I stole off on me.

"Oh damn she got yo ass"kd laughed while still recording.

I saw how red his face was and he stormed over where I was and started choking the shit outta me.

"Broooo chilll" Ben said trying to pry joe hands from around my neck.

He finally let go and I fell to the floor rubbing around my throat.

He punched a hole in the wall leaving out the restaurant .

Bby kk 😍

Bby kk 😍