21

I was in a peaceful sleep when I felt my body getting yanked out of the bed , and my head hit the floor hard as hell and my eyes quickly popped opened and joe was standing there with a mug on his face

"Are you fucking serious nigga" I said groaning rubbing the back of my head.

"Nah slime I'm deadass serious because you steady play with my top" he said chuckling

Like shit was so hilarious.

"Now bítch if I have a concussion don't say shit when I die" I said getting up slowly.

"I'll just get a new bitch" he bluntly said shrugging his shoulders.

And I gasp loudly looking at him with my jaw dropped.

"Get out.. how did you even get in"

He waved me off and started going through my dressers pulling out me some panties and bras.

"I'm not going with you mane" I said opening my door but I quickly got snatched back and slammed on my bed.

"Pack yo shit I'm not finna argue with yo gorilla looking ass jabrea" he said aggressively

Bitchhh.....

We were now in the car and I had my earphones on listening to my depressed playlist when joe snatched it out.

I had a whole tantrum and started whining kicking my legs everywhere .

"MAN YOU ALWAYS ON MY DICK WHAT THE HELL!" I groaned

He just stared at me unfazed and then stopped in the middle of the street and everybody started  blowing their horns at us.

"Who the hell you talking too like that " he said calmly .

"Oh my god Joseph go these people blowing at us!"

He turned off the car and sat back

"Okay damn nobody ...I'm sorry" I mumbled

He smirked and finally cranked up the car pulling off.

"Ya like?" I said passing the phone back to joe and he just nodded his head

"Good because I'm done it's hot as hell" I said fanning myself walking to the entrance of the studio .

He had caught up with me and started kissing me on my neck.

"You have cigarette breath Stawp" I said giggling .

But he kissed my lips this time gripping my ass.

"You been getting thick lately lemme find out" he smirked down at me and I scrunched up my face.

"Yeen finding out shit because I'm on birth control boo" I said walking away but he pulled me back by my hair.

"What so ? Youn want no baby by me ?" He asked with a raised brow.

"Oh my god joe I'm still young Ain rushing" I simply said shrugging my shoulders.

He waved me off and laughed

"Nah what other nikka you seeing" he mugged me .

I sighed loudly and shook my head rubbing my temples.

"Boy I'm always with you 24/7 Yeen making sense right now"

He threw his cigarette in my hair and I gasp real loudly shaking it out my hair.

"What was the reason !" I shouted with my finger all up in his face.

He pushed pass me and walked into the studio and I followed behind him.

Kd and Ben was dancing to yb new song Nicki Minaj looking like too complete fools.

"Y'all sit down somewhere kd you looking like a giraffe" I said recording them on my Snapchat.

"Bitch fuck your ole hating ass bitch" he said sticking up his middle finger.

"No thank you boo that's incest" I giggled

Boomer came out dancing flexing his guns and I just shook my head.

"Ya ain't really bout it" I joked .

"Go the hell home horse mouth ass bítch" he said mugging me

And I bursted out laughing

" You mad , You mad" I said flipping my weave

"That crispy ass weave , it look stank" kd said stank facing me.

🙃🙃🙃