16

• 𝗝 𝗔 𝗕 𝗥 𝗘 𝗔 •

Me and kd was sitting out by the pool and I was taking pictures on Snapchat.

"You not even cute" he said while pushing my head to the side almost breaking my neck and I mugged him rolling my eyes.

It was a boring gloomy day in Miami and I was honestly missing my niece and sister back in Louisiana.

"Ooo kd we should do a prank on joe" I said smirking . He raised his eyebrow and looked over at me.

"We ain't no YouTube nikkas the fuck" he said standing up .

"Boy you ain even doing much you gon pretend to be my ex and act like you texting me duh" I said with my hands on my hips

He sighed and nodded his head "Say mane this was yo idea remember to tell him that" he said walking in front of me.

So I was telling him the plan and what all he needed to do because kd was a little off in the head.

I hid the camera in the room so he can see his reaction later and I would probably post on YouTube if he don't go to far .

I changed kd contact name in my phone and we had started a conversation so it wouldn't look suspicious.

                           • 𝗝 𝗢 𝗦 𝗘 𝗣 𝗛 •

"Say mane you trippen" I said laughing at kentrell he was bringing some other broad in the hotel and yaya was on her way down here.

He shrugged his shoulders and wrapped his arms around the girl. "Yaya ain't dumb" he chuckled.

I shook my head and got up "I'm bouta see what jabrea ass is doing" I said leaving out the room.

I walked in the room and I heard her in the bathroom. I plopped down on the bed and grabbed the remote scrolling through the channels.

Her phone was going off like crazy, I picked up her phone and something caught my eye 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗔❤️

𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗉𝗉𝖺 ❤️: 𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 💔

-𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈𝗈 😘

𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗉𝗉𝖺 ❤️: 𝖮𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒 😏

- 𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖻𝗋𝗒𝖺𝗇

𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗉𝗉𝖺❤️: 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍?

-𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗁𝗁 𝗐𝗁𝗒 👀

𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗉𝗉𝖺❤️: 𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗆𝗐

-𝗈𝗄 𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒 😍😍

𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗉𝗉𝖺❤️: 𝗂𝗆𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗄 🍆

𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗉𝗉𝖺❤️:bae wya

                          • 𝗝 𝗔 𝗕 𝗥 𝗘 𝗔 •

I had just came out of the bathroom and joe was sitting on the bed going through my phone I bit down on my lip.

I walked over to him grabbing for my phone but he pushed me back hard with full force making me fall to the floor.

"You telling this goof ass nigga you miss him" he said throwing my phone against the wall and it cracked .

"Boy calm the fuck down " I said getting up rolling my eyes . "Nah you ain't  nothing but a hoe get out" he said grabbing all my stuff.

"Ain't going nowhere you doing to much" I said sitting on the bed.

"On slime I'm bouta beat yo ass" he said pulling up his pants looking down at me.

I laughed and was about to walk away but he yanked me by my hair.

"Okay damn joe it's a prank" I said pushing him away from me.

"Nah slime ain't no fucking prank get the fuck out" he said grabbing my makeup bag throwing it out the window.

"Are you fucking kidding me" I laughed while grabbing the camera.

He looked over at me and shook his head "then who the fuck was you texting" he flared his nose.

"Fucking kd" I said FaceTimimg him and his face popped up in the camera.

"This nigga don threw my makeup bag out the window kd" I whined while looking over at joe he was still mugging me.

"So you and kd fucking" he spreaded his eyes and I giggled .

"Puss ass boy don had a whole ass tantrum" kd chuckled with his forehead all in the camera.

"Mane fuck both of yall hang that damn phone up" joe said walking over to me