5

• J A B R E A •

❤️ 12,990 likes Pettydegree : sweet & innocent 💙Random : Choppa girl look better than u🤣Lexilexi : All natural thougOg_3three : that's her fake hair don't let fool yall 💀Nbakd2kx : you my wife again slime

❤️ 12,990 likes
Pettydegree : sweet & innocent 💙
Random : Choppa girl look better than u🤣
Lexilexi : All natural thoug
Og_3three : that's her fake hair don't let fool yall 💀
Nbakd2kx : you my wife again slime .
Bbg.babyjoe; ❤️

I laughed at they comments while walking out the building they were all to much to handle.

"Look at them acting a fool in the parking lock"
I looked over them and shook my head.

Babyjoe was chasing kd around what made it even funnier kd was screaming like he was on a scary movie or some shit.

Kentrell walked up to Alexis and snatched her up causing everybody to look at us.

"Kentrell what the hell" she yelled and I pushed him off my sister. But that didn't help at all.

"Mind your business jabrea" he said dragging her to the car.

"That's my sister the hell!" I followed behind him and the gang looked at us stopping what they were doing.

"Your hurting me kentrelll'alexis whined I tried to hit him but babyjoe quickly snatched me up.

"Nah fam don't even ain't gone let that happend because I care about you" he said looking down at me.

Me and babyjoe was in my room and I was sitting on him just smiling.

"What mane?" He said grabbing my waist I bend down and pecked his lips.

He put his hand around my neck and gave me a sloppy kiss which turned me on. I felt his dick poking me through my tights.

"Yeen gon handle dat" he said smirking up at me.

"Nigga no" I said hitting him upside his head. He sucked his teeth and sat up on his elbows.

"Say mane keep your hands to yourself" he said putting my hands behind my back.

I looked down at him and mugged him "ok you can let me go now"

We heard a bunch of noise downstairs and I sighed it probably just the gang.

Me and babyjoe came downstairs and they were looking at us smirking

"Y'all was fucking" kd said laughing while eating hot fries.

"We wasn't doing shit shut up mind your business keldrick" I said sitting next to him.

"Hey jabrea"Taylor said coming in the house holding 3three hand I guess they were a thing.

"Hey boo where my sister" I said stealing one of kd chips.

"Move ion know whea yo hands been" kd said swapping my hands away.

"She's outside with kentrell" she mumbled I nodded my head.

Babyjoe had came and picked me up sitting me on his lap. I cuddled up under him and started playing in his dreads.

"What yall trynna get into tanight " kentrell said walking through the door with Alexis behind him.

"Shid smoke weed " kd said laying his head back.

"Ain't shay throwing a pool party" kentrell smirked. Babyjoe mugged him and shook his head.

"Ooh I wanna go "I said wrapping my arms around babyjoe neck.

"Okay we finna go get ready I needa get a bitch tanight" Ben said heading out the door causing everybody to laugh.

❤️ 30,568 likes Pettydegree: Too much too handle 🥵Nbakdx: how yall girls be " Periodt pooh" 💀Bbg

❤️ 30,568 likes
Pettydegree: Too much too handle 🥵
Nbakdx: how yall girls be " Periodt pooh" 💀
Bbg.babyjoe: 😍
Random : you got a new nigga ? 😐

I was walking behind babyjoe as we made our way into the backyard.

"Ooo look at that broad she fine as hell" kd said walking off, I chuckled and rolled my eyes

"Baby you made it !" The girl from my first period class said walking up to babyjoe.

I raised my eyebrow and stepped back "mane move I been broke up with yo delusional ass"

Oh she was one of those females

"Really Joseph after all we been through you gonna show up with this ugly bitch" she mugged me.

"uGlY ?! Bitch you got me fucked up with that wide ass forehead of yours" I snapped causing everybody to make a crowd around us

"Say mane lets just go Yeen finna fight" he said grabbing me.

"Yeah goodbye dog get out my house" she laughed.

I got out of babyjoe grip and started punching her in her shit. But I got snatched up quickly

Babyjoe threw me over his shoulder "Joseph ! Put me down"

"Mane shut the hell up" he yelled at me making me jump a little.