7

• J A B R E A •

"Kentrell gon kill you hoe" Taylor told Alexis as we walked through the beach party.

"He ain't my daddy" she said turning off her location, I did the same because Joseph was crazy as hell.

"You say that now" I joked while she mugged me "girl you talking Joseph gon fuck you up" I waved her off.

Meghan stallion was playing through the speakers "big ole freak" and we ran into the crowd and started twerking while Taylor recorded us on Snapchat.

"Fuck it up" some boy yelled out in the crowd and I giggled

"Fuck it up" some boy yelled out in the crowd and I giggled .

We finally stop dancing and played in the water for a bit that's when I got a call from Joseph but I already knew what he wanted so I didn't answer.

We had finally got back home and I took shower and put on something comfortable and decided to take a picture and post on ig.

❤️ 34,202 likes
Pettydegree: something slight😘
Jazmen:Pretty ass 😍
Nbakdx: Yall In trouble 🤣

I heard loud banging at the door and I sucked my teeth.

"Here these niggas go" Alexis said coming out her room going downstairs with me behind her.

Soon as she opened the door kentrell grabbed her by her arm and dragged her upstairs.

I shook my head and looked at Joseph he rolled his eyes at me.

"Why the hell you twerking all on Snapchat" he said getting all up in my face.

"Boy back up" I said pushing him away but he caught me by surprise he snatched me up aggressively.

"You and that mouth gon get you fucked up mane" he flexed his jaws.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head "go the fuck up stairs yo!" He yelled at me.

"Wh-" he grabbed me by shirt "go up stairs"

I nodded my head and went upstairs to my room.

I heard yelling and crying from my sister room and my heart dropped I just know this nigga ain't putting his hands on my sister.

Joseph came walking in my room and I looked up at him rolling my eyes.

"I don't know why you tryna boss me around and shit Joseph" I mumbled.

He laid beside me and wrapped his arm around me " nah cause I'm at the studio and see my girl twerking and shit" he stressed.

"Well my bad I just wanted to have fun"I said looking down at him.

He nodded his head and I kissed his lips "let's not fight anymore" I said against his lips

"Ight mane no promises" he slid his hand under my shirt and I bit down on my lip.

"Ride me" he chuckled and I nodded my head quickly.

1 week later

The boys was on tour and we were bored as hell just laying around waiting for a call.

"We needa do something foreal" Alexis huffed

"Agreed" Taylor added

I was watching Joseph Instagram story he was enjoying himself foreal.

"Let's go eat I'm hungry" Alexis said getting up putting on her shoes.

"Bitch you always hungry nowadays" I laughed while walking out the door .

We all got inside the car and decided that we wanted to go to Parrains seafood.

We was now sitting in the restaurant we had already ordered our food.

"The waitress was flirting with you" Alexis giggled I rolled my eyes.

"Oh well I gotta whole nigga and I'm happy" I smiled .

❤️ 67, 000 likes Pettydegree: My sister take the best pictures ❣️@Lexilexi Lexilexi: our genes run strong 😍 Badasstay: Whew 🥵Theshaderoom: ☺️Bbg

❤️ 67, 000 likes
Pettydegree: My sister take the best pictures ❣️@Lexilexi
Lexilexi: our genes run strong 😍
Badasstay: Whew 🥵
Theshaderoom: ☺️
Bbg.babyjoe: My lil slime 🐍💚
Nbakdx : @lexilexi I guess it skipped you 💀