8

• J A B R E A •

I was waiting outside for Joseph to pull up it's been 3 months since I've seen the gang well except for FaceTime calls but it wasn't the same.

A black car had pulled up and I seen kd long ass head sticking out.

I ran over to the car and saw my baby getting out of it and jumped in his arms.

"Damn so you just don't see us" kd said faking like he was really hurt.

I giggled while kissing Joseph lips over and over again.

"Damn bae you miss a nigga that much" Joseph said squeezing my ass.

"Yes I was going crazy" I pouted while hugging tight around his waist.

We all went inside the house and started Smoking and eating.

I was playing in Joseph dreads while he was dosing  off.

"I'm finna go fuck on my bítch" 3three said getting up stretching.

"Say you still fucking on dat hoe ass broad" Ben said laughing.

I looked over at them with wide eyes because Taylor didn't look like the type.

"Yall leave my bestie alone" Alexis said eating a bags of ruffles

"Bítch you a hoe too" kd said getting up running out the house because he knew how kentrell was.

"He so special" I chuckled "but baby let's go to my room"

He nodded his head and we walked up to stairs to my room and he got comfortable on my bed.

"How was tour" I said sitting next to him.

"It was straight" he mumbled while laying his head in my lap.

I decided to let him get rest and cuddle against him.

We had slept all the way to next day and we were walking through the mall with the gang and these fans were getting on my nerves.

"Omg kentrell! Babyjoe! ...I love you kd " girls screamed in the crowd and I held on to Joseph.

"Ben I wanna have your baby!" I bursted out laughing

Me and Alexis decided to go in Victoria secret

"Kentrell being too friendly" Alexis mugged and I sighed while looking through the underwear.

"Did you tell him sis" I side her and she huffed while picking up some pink slides.

"Um not yet.. but he has like 100 kids already"she shrugged her shoulders.

I chuckled and shook my head "after we leave here yall just sit down and figure something out" she nodded her head and smiled at me

"I'm so glad yo ugly ass my sister I wouldn't know what to do without " she giggled and I waved her off "shut the hell up, but I hope it's a girl"

"When you gon give Joseph a little one" Alexis said and I scrunched up my face because we wasn't having no kids anytime soon.

"He has one already I'm not rushing"

After buying a couple of things we went looking for the guys and of course they were in foot locker.

I snuck behind Joseph and wrapped my tiny arms around him.

"Hey baby" he said turning around kissing and sucking on my lip . He always had to get freaky in public.

"How you knew it was me" I said pulling away from him. "Cause nikka i know my girl the hell" I shrugged my shoulders

I looked around and saw hella boxes of shoes and kd happy ass was flirting with the cashier.

After getting everything inside the truck we all headed to McDonald's just because.

"Y'all wanna go inside" boomer said looking back at us . I shook my head no "can you just get something for me"

He nodded and everybody exited the car except for me and Joseph I looked over at him and kissed his lips.

"I gotta ask you something" he said placing his hand on my thigh

I nodded my head and gave him all my attention.

"So we bought this big ass mansion yesterday" he started saying but i hugged him "Congratulations baby"

"You and Alexis trynna come move in I need my girl by my side" he said kissing my hand

And I bit down on my lip I was lost for words right now.

So this when the drama begin to start 😊❤️