11

• J A B R E A •

I was sitting up in bed waiting for Joseph to return because he had me all the way fucked up. He was declining all my calls.

It was now 2 in the morning and I started strolling through my phone I was getting livid once he walked through that door I'm beating his ass.

I heard the front door downstairs and then I heard talking and laughing minutes later Joseph made his way into the room he didn't even make eye contact with me.

"Where were you" I said getting off the bed watching his every move.

"Mane don't start I'm tired as hell" he said taking off his shirt.

I walked over to him and spreaded my eyes " I. Do.Not.Give.A.Fuck!" I semi yelled in his face.

He pushed me back on the bed and sucked his teeth "mane watch out"

"No because what was you doing? Was you fucking another bitch" I said getting back up.

He chuckled and shook his head.

I smelled perfume on him and I bit down on my lip my eyes had started burning.

"Was it shay" I titled my head to the side crossing my arms.

"I'm not bouta argue with you"he shrugged 

I walked over to the closet and pulled out my suitcase and started throwing clothes inside. I felt him grab me from behind

"Move Joseph ! Go back to that bítch you smelling like cheap ass perfume" I huffed while pushing him off of me.

"You always jumping to conclusions but Ight go" he shrugged " ion chase no bitch"

My feelings were hurt because he had never called me out my name.

"You know what fuck you " I said slamming the door extra hard.

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ...

I was scrolling through my feed when something caught my eye. Joseph had a picture up with a little boy and they kinda looked alike. I scrunched up my face if he had a son how come he never told me.

I waved it off and decided to post a picture since I've been M.I.A from social media.

❤️ 667,987 likes 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞 : 𝐲𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 😘                      𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝

❤️ 667,987 likes
𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞 : 𝐲𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 😘
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝

I honestly was missing the gang but Joseph needed to work on himself before I come back to him because I refuse to look dumb.

Alexis came in the living room rubbing her huge belly I felt bad for the girl because kentrell kept sending her threats.

"Ima just get a restraining order against him and he's not seeing his daughter ever" she said picking at her nails.

"Whatever you feel that's gonna protect you sis" I smiled