22

𝖩𝖺𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺 𝖠𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖲𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗁
𝖢𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝖫𝖠 , 2:00 𝗉𝗆
_______________________________
"You must be tryna die suh" Alexis told me as I went through my makeup bag . I giggled grabbing my purple and red lipstick.

I picked up my vlog camera and sat it on my dashboard, "Hey guys so today ima be pranking my boyfriend acting like I got a hickey or some shit" I said moving my hair to the side

Alexis scoffed and started tapping on her phone . "Unt bitch you helping me" I side eyed her.

After mixing the colors it deadass looked like a hickey. "Damn now I wanna back out"I said laughing.

"So I've been ignoring his calls all day to make it look hella suspicious, and I got some cheap ass cologne from Walmart" I said all in one.

"Ion know why you doing this retarded ass shit jabrea" I waved her off and picked up the camera looking at my neck.

"But anyways I'll see y'all when I get back to his house. " I said cutting off the camera.

𝗙𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿..

As soon as I walked through the door all I heard was Ben and kd arguing over the game and I shook my head.

"Hey monkies" I yelled walking upstairs.

"Do you ever stay yo ass home " kd yelled back and I smacked my lips going into joe room .

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘧 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢

His bathroom light was on and the door was closed so I hurried and set the camera up.

"Baeeeeee" I said getting comfortable on his bed kicking off my shoes.

"Wassuh baby" he came out the bathroom hovering over me kissing my lips. And I kissed him back wrapping my arms around him.

"Why you been ignoring me" he said finally standing up and I shrugged "I've just been busy my bad" I said pulling out my phone.

He scrunched up his face and crossed his arms titling his head to the side. I looked up from my phone raising my brows.

"What.." I said laughing nervously.

"Say.. mane that bet not be what I think it is " he said in a aggressive tone pointing his finger all up in my face.

"Boy what is you talm bout" I huffed loudly getting up off his bed and he quickly grabbed me up by my arm roughing me up like a ragged doll.

"Fuck is that" he turned my neck all aggressively to the side and I tried to snatch away but he pulled me back into him

"I burnt myself -"

Then outta nowhere this nigga slammed me against the wall choking me hard as fuck , my eyeballs bucked and I grabed at his hands

"NOT TODAY! JUST GO HOME BREA" kd yelled from downstairs

He finally let me go and I fell to the floor trying to catch my breath while rubbing my throat.

"Bitch it's just a prank !" I told him pointing at the camera

"Nah fuck that get yo dumb ass up" he snatched me up from off the floor and I smacked my teeth pushing him away grabbing a makeup wipe.

"See look" I showed him and he stale faced me pushing my head.

"You always doing stupid shit mane turn that shit off" he walked away mumbling shit under his breath

"Mhm Anyways.." I said grabbing my camera "this was a fail because my back hurt"
_______________________________

After the little prank on joe we both went to sleep and now we just waking up and it's like 9 something. I was just scrolling on my phone looking at funny tweets people be having me hella weak on there.

"Aye brea go cook for me" he said slapping my thigh and I scrunched up my face .

"Um no go ask sheronda you got me messed up" I told him putting my attention back on my phone and he smacked his teeth

"Mane you one lazy ass bitch"

He stood up turning on his game sitting to the edge of the bed .

I walked out of his room going downstairs only to see the gang sitting comfortably on the sofa, while kayden and taylin was chasing after eachother

"Mane sit the hell down" three said taking the blunt from his lips and I scrunched up my face.

Kayden stopped in his tracks and shot up his middle finger and then started shooting him with his nerf gun.

"That's my lil slime" kentrell busted out laughing walking over to him picking him up

𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝘼 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝙇𝙀 𝙄 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 💀💀 𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝘿 𝙂𝙊𝙏 𝙐𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆.. 𝙃𝙊𝙋𝙀𝙁𝙐𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙂𝙀𝙏  𝙏𝙄𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙊𝙁 𝙄𝙏 𝘼𝙂𝘼𝙄𝙉 💚🦍

 𝙃𝙊𝙋𝙀𝙁𝙐𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙂𝙀𝙏  𝙏𝙄𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙊𝙁 𝙄𝙏 𝘼𝙂𝘼𝙄𝙉 💚🦍