•Chapter 2• •Get Ready•

Hello! Sorry I haven't wrote anything in a few days I've been busy with some stuff. O-O   Anyway enjoy!

•~Matt's POV~•

  I stood in the door way as Tord explained our mission while still running around the room packing stuff.

  "Our mission is to get to Building 75 and take the tasks they give us." He explained.

  "Ohhhh! So we go to that place and do stuff?" I asked

  "......." He stopped and looked at me in confusion. "Sure." He finally said after a few moments. Then going back to what he was doing.

  "Okay! I get it now Todd!" I said with a bright smile.

"Tord."

"Todd?"

  "You know what, never mind." He said while going through his filing cabinet.

  I just watched as he when through everything. Throwing things through the air, opening things, pushing through stuff, and tearing the room apart.

  "Do you need help, Todd?" I asked nicely. He just look at me and raised an eyebrow.

  "You want to help me trash my office?" He asked with a smile and a chuckle.

"Sure!" I exclaimed.

"Go ahead an knock yourself out." He said while digging deeper into the cabinet.

  So I started looking through all the papers all over his desk. Trying to help him find his things. Then I came across a drawer. I opened it and found a weird looking L.

"Ummm.. Todd?" I asked

"Yes?" He asked turning to me.

"What's this weird L thing?" I ask showing him. He then looked at me in horror.

•~Tord's POV~•

   I looked at Matt in horror. Then snatched it out of his hands.

  "WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS?!" I yelled with anger and concern. He just smile at me not noticing I was mad.

  "I found it in this drawer." He said pointing at my desk drawer.

"Do you know what this is?" I asked.

  "No." He answered looking at me with a confused face. "Should I know what it is?" He asked scratching his head once more.

  "This." I said gesturing to it in my hand. "This is a gun." I said while showing it off.

"Cool!" He shouted.

I covered his mouth before he said anymore.

"Shhh." I said then removing my hand.

"Sorry." He whispered with a smile.

  "Tord please report to the manager's office immediately. Thank you." It said over the intercom.

  "Really?" I said with annoyance in my voice while standing up and shoving the gun in the inside pockets in my lab coat. Then started to walk out. But then I was stopped but someone tugging the edge of my lab coat. I looked at Matt.

  "Can you come back soon? I don't know what you want to bring." He said smiling and letting go.

  "Okay. I will." I said walking off and closing the door behind me. I walked through the hall into Edd's office.

  "Yes?" I asked. While stand there waiting for his answer.

  He then turn his chair around to show his frustrated expression. He stood up and walked to the window then stared out.

"Tord..." Edd started. The moment he said anything I knew something was bothering him.

"Yes, sir?" I answered straightening my posture.

"Your leaving. Immediately." Edd said looking at me with a sad smile.

"..... I'm leaving.... Now?" I barely said due to the surprise.

"Yes. There's a car at the front doors to take you to your plane." He said straightening his tie and glasses.

"But....." I started but stopped. I know I'm not supposed to question authority. So I kept quiet.

"You'll be coming back 4 to 6 months. Good day my friend." He said walking over and hugging me then letting go.

"You maybe be dismissed. Good luck and be careful out there." He said patting me on the shoulder.

"I will Edd. I will." I said before turning and walking out. Shutting the door behind me.

Sorry it was a bit short next Chapter will be longer.